Arguments ⛈️

Summary: Lampert is depressed because his parents are arguing :(

Ship included: Wallmark

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

It was constant screaming, yelling and crying all day mostly everyday, and all Lampert could do was listen.

He threw a baseball over and over at the wall as the rain poured outside. Wallter and Mark was arguing in the next room over, probably over something stupid like always.

Lampert knew they loved each other, they just had their differences that they couldn't get over. He had suggested couples therapy once, but was just turned down as, "nothing was wrong with their relationship"

A tear ran down Lambert's face, he was tired of Mark's and Wallter's frequent arguing. There was nothing he could do about them.

He hated hearing two people who once deeply cared about each other argue over something like concrete and wood. Wallter had tried to get Mark to switch jobs going into the bricklaying business, which Mark obviously declined.

Lampert could tell their relationship was going to end sooner or later, but he wasn't ready for that. He didn't want that to happen. They was so happy whenever they wasn't arguing, you would almost think they was made for each other.

The rain grew harder and the yelling died down.

Lampert's phone went off, a message from "Maybe: Kasper," the notification made Lampert feel sick to his stomach.

There was a long pause of dead silence, until there was a light knock at Lampert's door.

"Come in." Lampert spoke lowly, trying to keep his composure and seem tough, acting like he wasn't just being so depressed.

It was Wallter who had knocked and came in, he looked like he had been crying, attempting to do the same Lampert was. Trying to just not appeal weak.

"We need to have a talk.."

This couldn't be it.

This couldn't be happening so soon.

To be continued..
____________________________________

Yay, this was super fun to write :3
I hope anyone reading this has a good day/night ಥ_ಥ̥

Don't forget to drink water, and stay hydrated!