Meet em'!

Well hi!

U can call me creator because I'm putting all my OC's in this :)
Btw i tried and call me a she/her!

Ummm yeah so today we are meeting Kayla! The main being here(lol)
Kayla is a 18 year old girl who lives in Kit-Trot street! She was born in a planet called Cat-Landia (no wonder why she's obsessed with cats) until her planets was occupied by we have no clue (Kayla is still trying to figure out who occupied her planet) and she evacuated the planet to land on this planet Earth :) (a very definitely not boring world) And she met the others which I will explain those other people in different chapters :) Kayla's mom name is Caroline and her dad is Colin, she was born in June 21st 1999 ,AKA she's a Cancer, her big brother is named Jacob and her little brother is named David, while the two little sisters ,who are both 5 years old, are Bella and Stella , but the family calls them the Twins, and Kayla last name is Anderson :) and Kayla has some powers like Immortality , reviving people, etc!Kayla wears a blue dress that has a magenta heart in the middle, and she has a bow that the 2 side are blue and the middle is magenta!

And yeah we have Kayla
Let's explain Kayla's Best friend, Shore;
Shore was Also born in 1999 but she is a Virgo, September 2nd specifically, Shore was born in Swirl-World (I know bad name =)) , technically a world of blue-ness and stuff like that, but since there were dark creatures who were taking out the land, She had to evacuate and nobody is alive except her little sister, Cindy, who is candy-obsessed, and She is pretty smart. Shore's Last name is Waves, also btw Shore doesn't remember who her parents look like or their names but secretly she doesn't know that her parents are stalking her as ghosts trying to murder her and her sister because the parents want all of the family to be ghosts, but of course Kayla has to save Shore even though Shore has some water powers too!

(Note: U can Kinda see the OC's except Blue-Ray in the banner so yeah also I used Gacha since I'm lazy)

Now let's move on to Blue-Ray, I didn't know what else to name her but yeah :) Blue-Ray is a girl, Turquoise Dress with a star in the Centre, SHE HAS NO ARMS because of her tragic backstory of war, and the soldiers from the other planet cut her hands off but don't worry she's okay, anyways one of her powers is to hold stuff without hands so everything is now easier for her, she was also born in 1997, February 20,she also is energetic, happy and kind!

Brownie, she is the youngest from the group since she was born in 2010, April 9, and she, oh she doesn't have a tragic backstory :) she's kind of like the kid who always takes the spotlight and is a little mean, but she has a kind heart, her mom is named Blow and her dad is Ben, she has no siblings and she is half bear half human, and yeah there's absolutely no other good info I can give for her lol (note MUST READ: if you steal her snacks, she will murder you)

Hmmm who am I missing? Ah! Kit-Trot! He doesn't have a backstory, just a lil cute fox ball living in a fox mansion as the mayor of  Kit-Trot Streets and living his fox life :)

And yeah that's all :)
Have a good day
Bye!