Chapter 22- A Tournament?! Again?!

The Ninja did as they were told, and packed quickly for the Tournament. As Lloyd packed, he thought of the last time that they were sent an invitation for the Tournament. A little while after they had lost Zane, in the battle of the Golden Master. It was all merely a trap. But Lloyd hoped that it wouldn't be the case this time. After all, if they were calling elemental masters, that could mean that they could have a chance of seeing Jay again. That is what motivated Lloyd to get on packing his bag, despite what his gut said otherwise.

He had a feeling that maybe this was what his vision was telling him. Maybe the gates to the master could be there. To beat Shatterspin. Another thing that came to mind was that the voice saying the invitation sounded like Levi. That voice went through his spine. He wanted to find out if maybe he could see Levi again. Lloyd just wanted to see him again, for no particular reason. However, it seemed that a different desire is what drove him. Inside of him.

"Come on Lloyd," Grace said softly, wearing her casual clothes as beams of sunlight; sunset to be precise; streamed through Lloyd's bright green accented room. "We got to go." Lloyd quickly finished packing, and went to join Garmadon and Grace in the hallway, walking to the Bounty silently.

Once they were all on the Bounty, they waved back at Mr. Frohickey and Riyu; he's too big to come at first. "All right," Kai started as he started up the engine. "Let's get going then."

They all had reached the destination, and saw so many elemental masters gathered. "Woah," Arin said in awe. "That's a lot of elemental masters," Sora added. "And it looks like they all aren't human," Cole stated as he pointed to a Scorpion youngling playing with a ball of slime while talking to a bunch of little kids. "And they are younger," Nya added, pointing to a brown haired boy holding hands with a girl with black hair and a white streak. "Over there too," Kai said as he gestured towards a brown haired little girl, talking to a girl with brown and gold hair and another girl with brown and red hair. "It seems that ever since the Merge, there has been a universal increase in elemental masters," Zane stated as he scanned; 32 contestants in total, including them. "Phh," Wyldfyre said with sass. "Doesn't matter. I could still beat them all in a fight."

Lloyd looked around. He saw a group of teenagers talking away, using elemental powers similar to some of the ninja. Lloyd observed that one of them had wings tucked in, and they looked like dragon wings. There were some cold and quiet looking elemental masters, and some such as a ginger haired girl, who was talking off a girl with gray hair's ear. Another short little elemental master with red hair was doing that as well. To Lloyd, honestly, they were starting to sound like high- pitched chipmunks, not taking a single breath.

"Oh hey guys!"

The Ninja looked around to see Kiyoshi, Izumi, and Yoru coming towards them, away from an interesting dragon hybrid with blue hair. "You got called here too?" Izumi asked as she greeted everyone. "Yeah," Lloyd replied. "But then why is Yoru here?"

"I might not look like it, but I am technically an elemental master," Yoru responded as he adjusted his new bandages on his wrists. "Since I am a descendant of one of the three Oni warlords and the leader of the Oni currently, I have the power of destruction." That made more sense. But still, Lloyd wondered, why were there so many unfamiliar faces? None of the past elemental masters showed up. Where they lost? Dead?

"Kai!" a voice shouted from a direction. Kai turned to see who it was and became face to face with his girlfriend, Skylor. He quickly fixed his hair with a flick of his head and pulled Skylor into a tight hug. "Thank goodness you're okay." "Same here," Kai responded as he stared into Skylor's eyes. Wyldfyre fake-gagged and the other Ninja just looked the other way, so they could have their moment. ( I forgot Skylor, she's not in the Tournament tho)