𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I had always been a person who didn't believe in love, probably because I had never experienced it before. I was a cold-hearted person. I would be with a woman for a week, engage in physical intimacy, and that would be the end of it. Most of the time, I didn't even bother to learn their names because, in my eyes, they were just objects of pleasure anyways.

And then I met you, in a place where you didn't belong and never would. You were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and God, I sat there staring at you for hours. That had never happened before, because no one had ever made such an impression on me.

I remember you looking up from your phone after a few minutes, and our eyes met. My eyes had met many others, but they only got lost in yours. The act of staring at you didn't do anything, but the damage was already done the moment our eyes locked.

I knew right away that you were the one for me. There were no reservations or second thoughts. I saw you, and in an instant, I knew in my bones that my soul had known yours lifetimes ago.

I remember that first night we stayed up past 3 am and all we did was talk.I remember thinking that I could listen to you talk forever, and how I've never felt that way about anyone before.I remember that night at 3 am, that was the moment I fell in love.

__

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐱