PT: 1 - Flower boy (short)

It's sunset. The sun is going down and the sky grew darker and darker each hour. I've just finished picking the flowers for. . . Her. . . Who's her?. Does she know who I am?. Who is her. . . Well.. "her" is this girl. I think she's the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. She's so pretty. But she doesn't know how much I love...her.

Mari: Jeez, char are you daydreaming again? Hellllooooooo charrr.

Char: Oh. Sorry. I was just thinking about something or... someone at best.

Mari: ooooOooo do you likeee someone charrrrr?.

Char: WHAT?? no noo no. Besides. I couldn't like anyone anyway.  Everyone is out of my league. There always to pretty to like a stupid nerdy girl anyway.

Mari: Oh c'mon don't think like that Char!. Besides i think your pretty nice and sweet and cut-

Ali: HII CHAR!!

Char: Heyy Ali!. What are you doing here?

Ali: Oh well yknow i was just walking around and came around your house so i wanted to say hi! By the way, you wanna come to the river with me and watch the sunset?.

Char: Oh sure! That sounds amazing! Sorry Mar Mar! I'll be back later! Ok?

Mari: Oh ok have fun Char! See you later!

Char leaves. Mari feels kinda off. Mari was going to say how cute she thought Char was. But.. Ali always ruins it.

Mari's POV: Dammit. Ali always ruins everything.

It's midnight. Mari is still thinking about Char. When will she ever get a chance. . . Just a chance. Maybe.