"Why are you being so mean,kacchan?"

His little fragile body hits the floor as he looks up as his childhood friend or you could say enemy. "Whats wrong,deku? Cant fight for yourself because your a quirkless nerd? The blonde boy laughs and holds his hand out as sweat nitro glistened explosions come out as he smirks as if he is a villian.

A little girls voice joins "h-hey! Stop it!" Kaski turns to the brown haired girl,she was shaking as she held her little shaking hands together as she tried to get close to izuku and use her zero gravity quirk to get izuku away from kaski. "Or what,pink cheeks?" Kaski added with a little smirk "kacchan! Leave her alone!" Izuku said as he got up and stood in front of uraraka. Izuku turned to face the brown haired pink cheeked litle girl,"uraraka..are you okay?" Izuku asks as he smiles warmly at her,kaski got sick of all the friendlyness and jolted forward to blast izuku saying "die! die die,deku!" "Deku" was a name Kaski gave Izuku to remind him he was "a quirkless wannabe hero who will end up all alone and die all alone"

That was now about 10 years ago, now Izuku, Bakugo and Uraraka are now about 19-20,they're all leaving for college,during High School Uraraka and Izuku started dating,they have been datiing now for