|𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟|

_______________________________

Regarding your character:
(Y/n) = Your Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Lenght

Abilities:
Lazer eyes - color: yellow
Flying
Super strenght - (we're talking Thor/Hulk strenght)
Enhanced speed/reflexes
Enhanced hearing
Immortality/doesn't age

(Yes, you're very overpowered, but you won't start of stronger than everyone, obviously due to the fact that you're not aware of your abilities in the start. So basically, it will take years for you to understand your true power and purpose.)

Weakness:
Basically, if all the six infinity stones gets destroyed you'll die as well, since you're connected to them. (Further explanation in the very beginning of the story)

Regarding Anakin:
Anakin, or Darth Vader, will be wearing the original Darth Vader suit, but he never got burned to a crisp on Mustafar, so he doesn't need the suit to keep him alive. He'll also have both his legs, but the robot arm will still remain.

Regarding the story/plot:
I'll try my absolute best to make this a slow burn, but somehow, I always manage to fail miserably, so I won't be setting anything in stone just yet.

It will take some time for Anakin to enter the story. I want to bulid and secure the structure of the plot before starting the actual love story if you know what I mean. I also have to find a way to make the transition with the MCU universe and the Star Wars universe as smooth as possible. Whether it'll be Star Wars entering MCU or the other way around I haven't decided yet. So if any of you guys have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

I think that's all of the more important info you'll need to hopefully understand more of the story. If you are/get confused at some parts I'll gladly answer your questions!

Happy reading :)