17

"What?" Kou looked at everybody, he looked at his hands. "Ah! What happened to me!?" Kou alarmed, started to feel his face in panic.

"It must be that exorcist's blood, he barely got affected by her power," Hanako explained. You looked at him worried.

Why does everything always happen to this school?

------------

Yashiro backed up in shock. She turned on her heel and booked it out of the room yelling, "Wait come back! Turn me into a sexy lady with sexy legs!" You ran after Yashiro, yelling and screaming as well. "Wait, I also wanna know what I look like in the future! Please wait!" You and Yashiro both left the room.

The people who remained in the classroom screamed for y'all, but never got a response back.

As you and Yashiro tried to find Mirai both of you started to get exhausted. "A-Ah. I-I don't think we'll ever catch up to her Yashiro" You panted. Sure, you loved doing sports, heck you even did sports yourself, but you were so tired for some reason.

Yashiro only responded with a nod as she huffed and puffed. Exhausted, as well. You stretched out and went over to her. You rubbed circles on her back as she was hunched over trying to breathe. 

"You shouldn't do that if you're out of breath Yashiro. You don't get enough air entering your lungs that way, it's better if you straightened your back."

You grabbed her waist and adjusted her posture making her stand up straight. "Now, what you wanna do is breathe through your nose and out your mouth and have your hands placed on the top of your head." You explained to her.

She looked at you in awe and did exactly what you told her to do. No exceptions.

She loved the fact that you cared about her, you paid more attention to her than anyone has ever before.

"Look at you, doing what you're asked, such a good listener." You complimented her as you gave her a warm smile. She stared at you and turned bright pink, Yashiro then turned around and started to geek.

'She called me a good listener!'

You could only chuckle. "You're so silly Yashiro." You then started to walk in front. "So, you wanna go back or keep searching?" You say as you reach for her hand. She looked at your hand and then back at your eyes.

'Are we in some romance novel!?' Yashiro thought to herself as she blushed.

"L-Let's go back for now... The others are probably wondering where we went..." She said. You only nodded and headed back to the classroom still holding her hand.

-+-+-+-

"So... Did you find her?" Hanako asked.

You could only shake your hand in disappointment. "Yeah, Mirai is one tricky girl to catch," Akane added as he stared at your and Yashiro's hands interlinked. He didn't feel good about it, not one bit.

Hanako and Kou also took notice of this, Hanako pulled you aside and hugged you from behind. You didn't pay much attention to him as he does this a lot. Now the attention was on him and you.

"Ah, what a shame... I wanted to see what I would've looked like in the future." You say as you shake your head in disappointment. "Besides, Mirai's only power is to move time forward," Akane said while looking down at Yashiro. "She can't change your body type or face."

Yashiro only looked more upset.

"Senpai... You're cute just the way you are!" Kou said as he went to hug Yashiro. Yashiro stared at him and immediately went to hide behind you. "Sorry, please don't get too close to me." She said she sheepishly smiled.