~14~

Heyy sweeties

I am back again

Did you miss me ? 🥺🥺🥺

😁😁😁

*****************************

It's evening now but Aarav hasn't arrived. Diya felt like an abandoned cat whose yesterday married husband left her today .

( Mahallle ke aunty yo ko pata chal gaya toh bahat tana sunne padhenge )( typical auntiya)

Her mother and grandmother were worried and asked for the nth time to call him .  How would she say that she doesn't have his number .

Everyone were at home this time sipping their evening tea. Daksh and her father want to ask about Diya's husband, but it will make her uncomfortable so they didn't asked her . They were enjoying their small moment with many questions in their mind.

The door bell ring , Diya went to opened and looking at the one who arrived she get shocked yet happy.

Here Aarav with his paltan has came . No no not that much but Sammy, Ira, and our little Aasna has a big smile in their face.

Bhabhi, we missed you , twin complained and hugged her same time .

Looking at them diya has a small smile in her face.

Bas bas , saas toh lene do mujhe , Diya wishpers as they hold her tightly.
(Stop , stop let me breathe first)

Looking at her husband, she became speechless now .
What should I say .Should I smile to him or hug him like other couples. Kya bolu me . She thought

Are sabko andar toh bulao pehle , dadi said from behind
Diya sigh in relief.
( Call them inside first)

Aarav touch elder's feet and hugged Daksh and nod to Saloni and lastly looked at Diya . Even he had a same question. What should he say to her, or to hug or else.

They both keep looking at each other and it looks like they have forget about the place or surrounding. They could drown in each other eyes with any verbal communication. It looks like their eyes were saying alot of things which they failed to say .

Someone cleared their throat which made them break their eye contact and looked around to see everyone were staring at them some in relief and some teasingly.

Diya felt embarrassed that she forgot that everyone was present there and she keep looking at him .

Preeti, Sonali and Diya entered into kitchen to make them tea and snacks . Preeti ji slightly smacked Diya's head and said , pehle bata nahi sakti thi kya sab Aane Wale he , kuch taiyari toh kar lete na .

( Couldn't you  tell earlier they were coming, I could have prepared something)

Kese batati, mujhe bhi pata nahi tha wo log ayenge, Diya replied in low voice

( How would I told you when I don't had any idea)

They make tea ,pakore and sandwiches , aab is wakt isse jyada kya hi bana sakte the .

They serve them and everyone sat their with small talks. Aasna sat in her chachi's lap playing with her bangles and finger. Seeing this someone get jealous.

That is her cupcake, piyush he whinned and started to cry.

Sonali and Daksh tried to make him calm but failed . Piyush cried looking at Diya and Aasna in her lap and Aasna kissed Diya's hand which make him cry louder.

Diya understand why he is crying like this and smile , Sonali hit her shoulders slightly yet angryly, yaha ye ro Raha he , hum isko chup bhi nahi karwa pa rahe aur tum has rahi ho ,like seriously

( Here he is crying and we are not able to claim him and you are smiling)

Ye dekho aab, saying this Diya put Aasna down and open her arm . Seeing this Everyone got confused but it all their confusion vanished when Piyush stopped crying and run to her hugging her .

He climbed in her lap and looked at Aasna with a red puffed eye and kissed Diya's  hands , like she did earlier.
( See this now )

Understanding that everyone laughted , It was so cute for them , that small 3 years old child got jealous that another child sat in her lap .

Aasna and Piyush were just like the little version of Samar and Samaira.

Dadi asked Diya to show them their house which she did with piyush in her arm as he was not leaving her. She showed every corner of the house except her room .

Sammy said he want to see her room , which she doesn't want to buy at last having no other choice she let them in .

Her room was not that fancy but it's beautiful. It's simplycity enhance its beauty . Her room were clean and tidy. Aarav thought that it's clean and good but what caught his attention were one corner which were filled with her paintings. He moved towards the paintings. He stopped in front of a canvas and lift the cloth to see that it's a painting of beautiful scenery.
He opened next painting to halt his action. Looking at the painting , his heartbeat increase , his breath became heavy and he felt little nervous. It's a painting of an eye , a beautiful honey- brown orb which remind him of his own eye colour.
She painted my eye , he thought

Diya were nervously looking at him , not knowing what to say , it was like she get caught. She indeed draw his eye . Those eye were haunting her so she drew them to feel ease but it doesn't.

Twin tease her and her neck, cheek and  ear became slightly red. She were getting embarrassed that he saw her painting of his but his silence made her more embarrassed.

She thought of explaining why she did.
Wo...woh , me...mene ese hi bana  dia tha , she said stuttering.

( Thi...this , i ..I drew this without any thought)

His mind were not digesting that his wife , (arranged one) paint his eye and him too , she was trying to adjust and trying to accept the fact but here he is avoiding looking at her, he was doing his best to avoid her. But he couldn't.

He sighs.

It was time for them to leave . Diya doesn't want to leave but she has to now. Preeti ji and Raman ji hugged their daughter tightly as if they don't want her to leave . Dadi
said to behave well and try to accept his family as her's.

They were about to leave but Aarav called samar and said
Samar , ander jao aur tumhari bhabhi ke room me se unke sab paints and painting pack kardo .

(Samar, go inside of sister-in-laws room and pack her painting related stuff)

His these sentences soften her heart . His words were shocking for everyone but it create something and does something to her which she can't define.

Dadi tries to explain that a daughter-in-law have to think about her family instead of her . She should keep her family above.

She was happy and were feeling something which is new to her.

They came back to Dutta mansion but this time both of them were having and feeling something new .

**************************
Bye bye
Sweeties

See you soon
Love
Suzy🤍