Too much...

“That’s true. How can I let you off so easily?” jennie responded confidently. “In that case, whoever does a poorer job will have to kneel down in front of CEO Jeon and kowtow to the winner, addressing the winner as Grandmother!”

“That’s a good idea.” taehyung agreed.

“Of course.” jennie sized him up in disdain and heaved a loud sigh. “CEO Jeon, you heard him. Originally, I thought to give you some face and make things easier for my third brother. But he’s the one who is looking for death. When he ends up kneeling in front of me... please don’t get angry at me.”

It was as though jennie could already foresee the day when taehyung would bow down to her in front of jungkook. He smirked arrogantly.

Jungkook furrowed his brows. He turned to taehyung in disapproval. “You...” Aren’t you being too rash?

However, he did not continue.

It was undeniable that, since young, jennie's performance had been way above taehyung's.

Forget it. Even if taehyung lost, he would handle it. He would never allow his man to lower his head for someone else, let alone kowtow to her.

Taehyung thought jungkook would criticise him for overestimating his own ability. Considering his power and status, if his fiancée lost this challenge, he would really lose his face.

To his surprise, he did not say anything. He was really spoiling him to the extreme.

Jungkook, this man had a frigid countenance, and was cold all the way down to his bones. At times, he had even wondered whether his blood was frozen.

Yet, in both lives, no matter what he did, he always doted on him dearly.

“Shut your beak.” jungkook shot jennie an unhappy look. She was instantly frightened into becoming a mute.

Han gyeol had been listening to everything the whole time and could not help but speak up. “Mr. Kim, as boss’s chauffeur, I really shouldn’t be saying anything. But you’ve been performing atrociously from junior high school, to high school and finally, now in the university. It’s your own business if you wish to have a gamble with your sister. But you are our boss’s fiancée. If you kneel down to an outsider, our boss’s face will be completely thrown away. Have you properly considered the consequences?” What he meant was that taehyung was doomed to fail.

Jennie was pleased with his words. Even the people by jungkook's side were aware of the basic facts. Taehyung had truly overestimated his own ability.

Very good. If taehyung wasn’t that silly, how would she have the opportunity to thoroughly humiliate him in front of jungkook.

“han gyeol!” jungkook shouted sternly.

His expression barely concealed his anger. “Who allowed you to be a busybody?”

“I’m your subordinate. I’m doing this for your own good...”

“Shut up.”

“Yes sir.” han gyeol unhappily shot an insulting look towards taehyung.

taehyung did not bother to explain to him or anyone else.

He had lived through this life once already. He already knew the questions that would be asked during the test. How could he possibly lose?

But even if he insisted right now that he would win, no one would believe him.

Why not wait till a month later? At that time, the truth would be indisputable and he would deliver a big slap on the faces of all his detractors.