✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

CW/TW german pet names, power bottom, dom/sub, double-ended strap, light restraints

"Mien schatzi... you look oretty like this" I had my master all tied up and gagged, a double ended strap pressed into xeir cunt and slicked up to take mine. I pressed my hand to xeir chest "Is this okay liebling?" Xe nodded and I caressed xeir breast.

"Mm..." Xe whined into the cloth gag and I smiled.

"Mien schatzi...I want you to cum. Tap  my shoulder with your knee when you're close okay?" Xe nodded again and I lowered myself onto the strap making sure it pressd into xem deeper.

"Scheiße..." I bounced up and down slowly on the smooth silicone. It presses into xem as I move and xe whines. "Liebling...ah God you make me so good" I keep thrusting myself down onto the toy.

"Mien Schatz...Cum with me..." I bounce a bit faster and Traviz moans louder, spitting out the gag and breaking the cheap handcuffs I had on xem. Xe grabs my hips and thrusts up into me until we cum together.

"FUCK!!" I moan out as I cream on the toy and xeir lap. "You did so well Täubchen"

I pull off the toy and take it out of xem, cleaning xeir cunt with a wet rag and my own with a different rag.

"So good for me meine Spinne..."

Raise Your VoiceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara