Chapter 1

A/N - If you see this story on other writing websites that is because I have been told that I should upload it onto here. I am the one who wrote this fanfiction but I do not own any character except for my OC'S. Enjoy!

The eighteen year old girl shifted in her bed, her blonde hair sprawled out on her pillow. She was reliving her past, in her dreams. Yet when she awoke she wouldn't remember any of it.

*[Five years ago]*

A girl sat in a meadow, alone, sobbing. The screams in the air were now just an echo, waiting to be silenced. The girl couldn't bear to go back and see the bodies of the people who raised her, the ones she grew up with, her family.

"Why does everything bad always happen to me?" She muttered. She heard footsteps behind her, she didn't care what it was. Maybe it would do her a favor and kill her too.

Whispers emerged, she couldn't make out any words but she could tell it was probably two young males. She felt an arm on her shoulder, she didn't move.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

She was confused what to do, should she tell this person? She wasn't sure, anything could happen.

"W-wo..." The words couldn't leave her mouth, she was trembling. She didn't have any confidence, at all.

"We're not going to hurt you."

The girl raised her head, tears were pouring from her eyes, her two different colored eyes.

"W-w-wolves." She stuttered. One boy had his hair tied back with was a muddy brown color along with brown eyes. The other boy had blond hair and sapphire blue eyes, he seemed properly dressed.

"So that's where they went." The muddy brown hair boy muttered, the blond boy exchanged a glance with the other boy for a few seconds then glanced back at her.

"My name is Shu, what's yours?" Shu asked her, she blinked.

"Kanon..." Her voice drifted off. The brown hair boy held his hand out to her.

"Nice to meet you Kanon, I'm Edgar. How about we go take a look at what happened?" Kanon stared at his hand then grabbed it, he pulled her up. He then began walking to the right, which is the wrong way.

"It's down there." Kanon mumbled loud enough for him to here, he stopped and nodded.

"I knew that."

Kanon stared at her father's corpse, closing her eyes, wishing it wasn't real. Shu stopped next to her and side glanced her then grabbed her hand.

"Come on, maybe everyone else if fine." He encourage, Kanon gave a curt nod.

Edgar waved them over towards the front of the house where Kanon heard the crying of a woman. Kanon's eyes widened to see her mother crouching over the body of a child.

"Mom?" Kanon called out, her mother didn't turn and look at her. Shu released Kanon's hand and she slowly walked towards her mother but was stopped by a blade being held to her stomach.

"Their all dead... It's all your fault." Her mother looked at the blade.

"But they came out of nowh- Goodbye, my dearest daughter. I love you." Kanon watched in horror as her mother plunged the knife through her heart. Kanon felt like she had just been crushed. A hand was placed gently on her back, she expected it to be Edgar but it was Shu.

"It's not your fault, trust me." Kanon was surprised at how calm the boy was.

"There's a place in the village, I'm sure everyone would allow you to stay there!" Edgar encouraged, Kanon's eyes drifted to the ground.