Lovely moments

He really did not know how much he had suffered during the past few years.

He had visited the Kim family to see him countless times. On every occasion, his second sister would put on the act of a virtuous woman. Mother Kim and hyunwoo also appeared to be amiable and friendly, with nothing for him to be suspicious about. The three of them would always display their deep ‘love and concern’ for taehyung in front of him.

He really wanted to murder these three hypocritical people!

As long as he desired, he could make them disappear from the face of the earth in an instant. No one would be able to find even a shred of evidence of what happened to them.

However, they were taehyung's relatives. He feared that killing them would irreversibly damage his relationship with taehyung.

Forget it, he would not provide any more aid to the Kim family.

If they still dared to cause trouble, they shouldn’t blame him for not giving taehyung any face!

The room was engulfed with a pin-drop silence.

Jungkook's frigid gaze contained murderous intent and rage.

Eunji and hyunwoo keenly noticed that jungkook was feeling sorry for taehyung and their legs began trembling subconsciously.

Jennie's head was lowered in fear and she did not even have the courage to look up.

She peeked at taehyung's unaffected countenance. This dumb trash was acting as though everything happening at the moment was unrelated to him.

In reality, jungkook's anger was caused by taehyung. She really wanted to strangle him to death!

Taehyung approached jungkook and took the initiative to hold his large hand.

In comparison, his hand was extremely small. When he held onto his hand, he could only grip a few of his fingers.

The comfort and heat from his palm warmed up jungkook's heart. The murderous intent in his gaze also disappeared in an instant like a miracle.

Upon seeing this, jennie's jealousy intensified.

She realised that jungkook had deep feelings for the trash. It was enough to drive her to death!

jungkook's expression softened. He turned toward eunji. “This will be taehyung's room from now on, correct?”

“Y-yes.” eunji nodded frantically.

“It’s already 2.00 in the morning. He needs to rest. All of you can get out now!”

“Y-yes.” All three of them escaped from the room as though their bottoms were lit with flames.

Jungkook waved his hand. The bodyguards and his chauffeur, hangyeol, also left tactfully.

taehyung and jungkook were left alone in the room.

He lifted his face to watch him. Although his dark, heavy gaze clearly revealed his cold disposition, his eyes were akin to glistening flames. Their innate charm drew him in and made it difficult for him not to abandon everything for him.

A perfectly crafted silhouette accompanied with a cold and stern disposition naturally had the power to shake countless hearts.

With his commanding height and figure, he could easily compete with the best looking European models.

There was no denying it. Jungkook's appearance was outstanding... there was no one above him.

Just by watching him, he felt his heartbeat accelerate.