Benson's Intervention

Rigby

I sighed as I was set to work on the snack bar again, setting up for the rush hour since Mordecai had yet another "cover for me dude I need to run an errand emergency". I sighed as I hear hey Rigby can I get a chocolate bar when you get a moment. I nodded and said sure thing Skips without even bothering to look having memorized everyone's footsteps and voice. I sighed and grabbed a chocolate and forced a smile as I handed it to him and said here you go placed the money in the register. I sighed as Skips frowned and said Rigby I've noticed that Mordecai has been ditching work another and leaving you to cover both jobs what's going on? I shrugged and said I dunno all he ever says is he has an errand, and he'll get me back later." I sighed and continued working so I wouldn't catch the wrath of Benson on top of Mordecai's disapproval. I sighed as I heard Benson coming and grabbed my phone and started to text Mordecai. Skips you know it might be better to let Benson know what's going on. Let me know about what and where's. Mordecai hes suppose to be helping you? I froze and looked up and thought shit. I swallowed as I looked around and sent Mordecai a text: busted I'm sorry dude I'm handling it.

I sighed and looked at Benson and said he's not here right now he had to run an errand and said he'd be back shortly. Benson nods and says, What's this about telling me what's going on? I frowned and looked down at my feet and sighed shifted uncomfortably and spotted a heavy looking object and made a for it knocking myself out cold.

Benson

Rigby!!! I frowned as I jumped the counter and quickly rushed to check on Rigby and sighed he's knocked himself unconscious. Skips call an ambulance and then call Mordecai tell him to get his ass back here now, or he's fired. I Sighed and began tending to Rigby as best I can and frowned as I noticed a book tucked under the counter he'd collided with and curiously picked it up and noticed the cover read Rigbys Medical journal In case of emergency give to Benson. I sighed and read through it and froze as I stumbled upon a non medical note and read.

Dear Benson

If you're reading this then you likely found out I'm suicidal and or gay and that triggered me to panic and try to off myself or at least render myself unconscious. Please endeavor to keep this information from Mordecai and the others until I wake up or if I'm no longer alive do as you see fit. Mordecai has been skipping out on jobs for a while now and leaving me to cover my work and his while I don't mind it is exaughsting. The only reason I do it is because I love him and don't want to upset him. One day I'll tell him until then I must suffer in silence

Regards Rigby