Chapter 1: looking.

English isn't my first language but my sister will go through it all for me so it will be good haha.

T/W: Ben høp3🤢‼️

Charlie's POV:

It's today I guess..
I wouldn't say I'm sad but I wouldn't say I'm happy about today.
Today is the day me and Ben go to the MIU (Men's Implantation Unit). It's where carriers can go to get an embryo implanted. Because boys can't grow the eggs we have to go through something to do it.

A little background on why he's sad Abt this:

Charlie Spring is in an abusive relationship with Ben Høp3 and is scared to leave him because Ben has threatened him multiple times before that he'll find him again and lock him somewhere forever if he ever left him.
Charlie keeps makeup in a small bag in his bag whenever he goes out and in the house scattered just in case people see bruises or marks.
That's why he's not looking forward to going.
He knows Ben will probably do the same thing to that baby that he does to Charlie. (Remember this is based on a true story..)

Back to Charlie:

I start to creep out of bed and to the bathroom.
I start rummaging around through the cupboards to find the little bag of foundation.
Ben hit me quite hard last night. It might even be the hardest he's hit me. He came home very drunk with his friends and some girls.

~last night~

I come out of the room when I hear the chatter of people coming into the house. "Ben." I say out the door. I hear a faint "one second guys I gotta do something real quick" and then footsteps through the apartment.
"You're supposed to be cleaning" he says.
"I have, I've done it I swear." I say back while taking steps back as he takes his steps forward. "Oh yeah? Well since you've got nothing better to do and I have some business to do downstairs." He walks into the bathroom and starts knocking everything down and off the freshly cleaned counter. Then he goes into the bedroom and starts pulling neatly folded and colour coordinated clothes onto the floor and messing them up. "Get to cleaning then spring" he comes right up to my face. Grins and tries to give me a peck of the cheek. I step back and flinch thinking he would hit me..I wish I hadn't. "You're seriously flinching. You know what I'll give you something to flinch about" he grabs my chin and hits me so hard just fall onto the floor and start crying. He went back to the living room after that and I could barely feel my face. Then I started cleaning. Again.

~Now~

I definitely couldn't feel half of my face still.

I look into the mirror and look at the bruise.
It's a dark one. Hard to cover but I'll manage to cover it with some foundation and concealer.

After that I go downstairs to make Ben some of breakfast. I don't eat much. I got diagnosed with anorexia when I was 14 and it hasn't gotten any better.

I make Ben some egg bacon and toast with butter. I hear him going into the bathroom and I quickly set the table up. He comes downstairs shortly. "Dam I must have been drunk last night haha. I've got a really bad headache right now I really could do with some bacon." He says while coming to the kitchen. "Good thing then." I say. He looks at me and just sits down. "Um..what do u want me to do today." I say hoping and begging he won't remember. "You don't remember Charlie." He says after he takes a drink out orange juice. "Oh. Right yeah no I do." I say quickly defeated. "Mhm" is all he does.

I go upstairs to get dressed. I pick out a white long sleeved shirt and black jeans. I walk into the bathroom after and do my hair so it looks decent enough to go out in. I look at myself for a bit wondering what would happen if I just walked out and left forever..but I'm too scared to actually do it. So I just dream of having the perfect life with perfect kids and a perfect boyfriend in a perfect house with perfect neighbours. Hmm.