You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison

Derrick Riggs stares out the window as he puts on his military jacket over his red shimmering dress. He grabs his car keys from the countertop. He's done this many times before, why is he so hesitant now? This day feels different, it is in an off putting  way. He grabs his bedazzled duffel bag from the couch and struts out the door.

Rick—for short—swings open the car door of lightening mcqueef and steps inside the vehicle. He inserts the keys into ignition and starts the car, and lightening mcqueef yelps "Kachow!" He begins driving to his designated location, the warehouse.

He arrives to the warehouse at 8pm, sharp where he meets the rest of the gang. Shindong, Gerard Way, Frank Iero, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, Napoleon, and their boss Kim Jong Un.

"Alright gang, the task is to rob this bank without getting caught. You got that?" Kim orders. Everyone nods in agreement. "Erm- I have a query" Thomas speaks up, only then to be immediately shot by Kim. "No questions around here, know your place"

The rest of what's left of the gang unloads the storage boxes and prepares the gear. During preparation, Rick looks up from the box he was unloading and makes eye contact with George, and quickly glances away. He's never had a proper conversation with George, only when it's convenient.

————————

At the Sperm Bank, Kim directs them to their place. Napoleon kicks down the door, and everyone else barges in. "PUT THE JARS IN THE BAG!" Frank shouts at the clerk.

The Clerk frantically runs to the back, taking an oddly long time. Outside loud sirens can be heard, Alexander makes his way to the back where the Clerk had left. He finds them with a phone in hand. With a shot, the Clerk was down but that hadn't solved the problem with the police. They all turned their heads around staring at the cop strapped with a gun. "Put your hands in the air!" he shouted.

There were cop cars surrounding the perimeter of the bank, they were caught. "George why weren't you on look out?!" Kim scolded as the cop pulled up. Whilst the cop was approaching, Shingdong pulled out his rifle and shot him in the arm. But little did he know, the cop had already had back up.

Next thing the gang knew, more cops arrived and it all fade to black..