𝔸𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥

(How Winter's 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 1 𝑷𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒔 looks like and this was made by Magical_Girl_Megafan and yes Winter sleeps with the teddy bear that's in the picture above also her hair is in the same style as well)

𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍:

Today was a brand new day, and right now, I was sleeping in my twin sisters and I's room. As I was dreaming peacefully, I felt someone's presence in our room 𝐇𝐦𝐦... 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧... I thought with my eyes closed.

"Wake up, sleepy heads! The sun's been up for ages!" Mom told us. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞... 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩... I thought "Hmm... I'm up." I said as I got out of my bed and grabbed my necessities and went to go shower.

After I finished my shower, I came out in my robe and got dressed for the day.

(How Winter's 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 1 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 outfit looks like and this was made by the wonderful Magical_Girl_Megafan she helped make this beautiful picture also her shoes are heeled wedges you just can't see them so please go and follow her she's a...

(How Winter's 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 1 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 outfit looks like and this was made by the wonderful Magical_Girl_Megafan she helped make this beautiful picture also her shoes are heeled wedges you just can't see them so please go and follow her she's amazing)

After getting dressed, I saw that my sister was still in bed. "Bloom, wake up honey." Mom told her again "Five more minutes, Mom." Bloom said in her sleep "You're late Bloom!" Mom told her as she played a joke on her.

Suddenly, Bloom sprung up wide awake "School?! Oh no! Why didn't you and Winter wake me up before?!" Bloom said panicked as she quickly took a shower and came out in her robe "Oh, the alarm didn't go off! Oh no! I can't believe this!" Bloom said, "Bloom, aren't you forgetting what day it is?" I asked her with a smile.