Chapter Two

Bobby POV: I saw CatNap blush at DogDay and thought to myself "Oh yea, CatNap likes him. They would be so cute together!" But brushed it off and kept walking. As we walked and DogDay talked more and more, CatNap got more and more red, eventually DogDay asked about it "Hey CatNap, you ok? You're looking pretty red." CatNap looked shocked and replied "Yea I'm ok, just the sun getting up me is all." a kept walking. DogDay eventually ran ahead.

CatNap POV: I think I'm having a really having a crush on DogDay, I also think that Bobby noticed cause she's been shooting me smug glances. I have to ask! "Hey Bobby, I have an important question." "Yes?" she replied "Well... I've been feeling weird around DogDay, my face starts to feel warm an I feel all fuzzy inside when I'm around him. Do you know what's happening to me?" I asked and she replied quickly "Well first, when your face feeling warm is you blushing. Second, that fuzzy feeling is your body wanting to be closer. All that means you have a crush." "So I was right. Hey Bobby can you keep this to yourself?" "Sure thing Naps." "Thank you so much."

DogDay POV: I heard CatNap ask Bobby about something but I couldn't make it out, so I decided to wait, then they agreed to keep it between them so it must be a secret, I brushed it off. But when they rounded the corner I felt a little warm I brushed it off since the sun was shining and I was in a hoodie. We kept walking and made it to 1st period. Math. ICK, the name makes my skin crawl, I hate math, but as long as I have my friends... I'm ok.

Authors note: You know how I asked if I should continue, well I don't care if people don't want me to continue so you know *womp womp* I will continue until I feel like quitting.

Word count: 332