Davis Arrives/Check up on Steve

(𝐏𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Davis just arrived, thank goodness. Now maybe we'll get some answers, or at least some suggestions as to what might be going on.

"So, where's this animatronic you said has been acting strange?" Davis asked me.

"I had to leave him with the other animatronics, to watch him. Whatever is going on with him, it's beyond strange. I.. can hardly put any explanation into words. He tried running away, via the sewers, a few hours ago. He seemed scared about someone coming to check him out, at first it seemed his fear laid with being scrapped. And then, it escalated, to something completely different." I explained.

Davis hummed at this. "That is very concerning." He said.

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, that's the biggest understatement I've heard all week." I said.

Davis looked at me with a serious expression. "Is there anything else you can manage to word into an explanation, before I question this animatronic?" He asked me.

"Other than repeating that these, flashbacks of his, are very strange in itself, and even more concerning? Nope, sorry." I said.

He nodded his head. "As frustrating as that is. I don't fault you for not knowing where to begin, in trying to explain this to me. Now, to the source of this visit in the first place." He said.

We made our way to the stage area, where I had the animatronics waiting.

"Steve, Davis is here to see you. I need you to try and remain calm, and think carefully, on what he asks you." I told Steve.

"Davis?" He muttered. "Why does that name sound familiar?" He asked himself.

I saw Davis make a weirded out expression, out of the corner of my eyes. I gave him a 'see what I mean?' look, in turn he shook his head at me.

"Steve." Davis spoke sternly.

"Yes sir?" Steve asked.

"I will be asking you some questions. I will also be preforming some checkups on your system. Nothing threatening to your programming, just some checkups on your malware protection, and some other things." He explained.

"Alright!" Steve chirped in agreeance. He then turned and made his way to the maintenance room, for the animatronics. 

"Uh, Steve, don't go ahead of us!" I called out to him.

He looked back at me curiously. "Why?" He asked innocently.

I let out a tired sigh. "Your programming has been on the off side the last week. In case any flashbacks/triggers start up, I feel it best you remain close by. We don't need another attempt at running away, via the sewers. Your lucky the water that did touch you, didn't fry your circuits." I explained to him.

"I still don't remember any of that happening." He said. "But, I don't think you'd lie about something like that happening. So, I'll listen to your reasoning."

I sighed in relief. "Thank you." I said.

He nodded his head. "You're welcome." He said.

We made our way to the maintenance room together, as a group.

When we got there, Davis was quick in getting started.

He got to checking Steve's programming.

Davis let out a hum. His face took on an expression of confusion. "That's strange." He said.

"What's strange?" I asked in concern.

Davis looked at me. "You know how, when animatronics are made, they have to be programmed, and the programming has to be heavily tested?" He asked me.