Prologue

Through the familiar corridor, walked two tall guys side by side, enjoying the calm before the chaos early in the morning without the sound shrieking girl or dramatic gasp from the delusional fans.

The less than 0.05m man raised his hand and crossed them behind his head. While walking, he speaks, "God, I can't believe it's almost a year we have been studying in this campus. Time does flew so fast, don't you think so, Mingyu?

Mingyu turn his head to his close friend and smile, "You can say that again. It seems like just yesterday we were burning the midnight oil, studying for the big exam. Nevertheless, I'm glad that both of us grow up healthy. Let's stay this way till the end of the year too."

Wei Junhui. A close friend of Mingyu who lives basically next door from Minhos. They known each other since they were teenagers since middle school and as they grown, they grew closer.

Jun with his hands still crossed behind his head, squinted his eyes and while side eyeing Mingyu, he frowned.

"There you go again. Being the nice and well spoken Kim Mingyu that everyone know. Stop it, really. Youre going to make more girls drooling over you if you keep being this sweet. Honestly, Mingyu, aren't you tired of being the center of attention? You're selfish brat." Jun said, jokingly.

Mingyu let put a small chuckle. "What should I do, then? You can't force me to change my nature. I was raised like this and it will never change easily. And, besides, what's wrong with gaining more fans, they can go further with me anyways. Because..."

"Mingyu..."

Its the sweet voice that make Mingyu's pace goes slower. As he turn his head to the front, his eyes meet her, his legs make a stop as he is now standing in front of his world. The corner of his lips automatically curved a genuine smile, the smile that can be only formed when he was with the love of his life. It's her. The beauty queen of the campus who is now deeply blushing at their first encounter for this year. The girl that Mingyu dreamt to get. It's Choi Tzuyu. His first love.

"... Im all fixed."