-00

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
" HOLD ME DOWN
AND MAYBE I'll QUIT
IF YOU STICK AROUND
KEEP QUIET
ITS THE ONLY PLACE I
KNOW, BUT ITS MY FAVORITE "

000

—MASON WEST  is the average teenager.
Everyone loves him, he's popular, and he's not making it a big deal. His target in this life is to make his dream come true, but he likes to have fun. Mason is probably the sharp one in the group, and the only sixteen year old boy who already has his whole future planned.

His whole life is the garage. He love cars, and love working on it. He's trying to get out of troubles, and has tons of respect for his parents, he makes efforts to be as nice as he can, but also has a very short fuse. He's not very patient to people he don't like. Under this tough look of the manly mechanic that don't care about anything, there's a sensitive guy who went through a lot, and just try to ran away from his problems.

 Under this tough look of the manly mechanic that don't care about anything, there's a sensitive guy who went through a lot, and just try to ran away from his problems

—GRACE ABRAMS was Mason's person before she left, and he was her's. Mason and Jonny always been best friends, and Grace was stuck to Ali since ever, but their bond was something else. They were close, and that's how it was. Grace is the sweetest person alive.
She's kind, funny, gentle, and the kind of girl you would want to be friends with. She always had a passion for fashion, and since she was four all of her drawings were clothes and shoes. There's no way you'll see her talking rudely about someone, and she'll always be thrilled to help, no matter who it is. She is the prettiest girl in school, and that fact never affected her, or made her behave differently. She doesn't cared about that.

She was tall, thin, blonde, and had the purest green eyes to exist. She always got she looked like a perfect Barbie doll, just because her look was different. Her beauty features were perfect.
But in the inside, she was even prettier.
She really struggles to open up to people, and never really share what she feel. She's trying to make everyone happy, but sometimes forget she need to put herself first.

 She's trying to make everyone happy, but sometimes forget she need to put herself first

—MASON AND GRACE were best friends since ever. Always together, doing something fun.
Their families were close just as they were, and the two basically lived at each other's houses.
The permanent joke about their friendship was always how much Mason loves her.
"When is the wedding?" Was a sentence they always heard from the other kids, and especially their friends. But that never bothered them.

They were inseparable, until the seventh grade, when Grace left without any warning, and cut them all off her life in one day. The special bond of them broke, and Mason did everything he could to get used to a life without her.
After four years, when Mason started the second year of high school, Grace attended the school, and surprised everyone by coming back, for good. After these four years of no contact, she got back their lives, and hoped to fix everything she left behind.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
— "YOUR THE SAME GRACE
I LOVED WHEN I WAS TWELVE. 
AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. " —

 " —