★ | our little safe place

Yang Jungwon Oneshot

now playing"Stand by me" Boys Over Flower OST

now playing
"Stand by me"
Boys Over Flower OST

Author's perspective :

"I'm walking you home." Jungwon said in a stern voice, looking away as he held Y/N's wrist tightly, yet in a soft manner to not hurt her. Y/N nodded and walked behind him silently as they both kept their steps on, silence talking over, somehow it felt uncomfortable seeing Jungwon so serious, opposite of his usual self.

"You didn't have to ignore me so terribly earlier in the music class." Y/N said in a bitter tone as she turned her head in another direction not wanting to face him, anyhow managing to pull her hand from his grip. Jungwon stared at her for a moment as he stopped abruptly, letting out a deep breath. "I didn't want to ignore you." He said clearly in a low tone as Y/N turned around to see him looking at her in a genuine way.

"Yet you managed to do it perfectly." She knew that this was all pointless and he wouldn't do something just for fun, but she still couldn't kept the urge to show him how frustrated she was because of his ignorance.

Jungwon walked up to her and held her palm, gently this time and with the other cupped her cheeks, "I'm sorry. I really am. It was just because of something stupi-" he was interrupted in between when she took a step closer to his figure.

"Don't try to shrug it off. What made you ignore me the entire time in music class that you couldn't even care to even glance at me for once?" She spoke up in no doubt a hurtful tone. "I saw you laughing and talking so well with Jong Min during lunch that I couldn't help but feel jealous." He responded, his head hanging low by now when a small smile crept up to Y/N's lips as she held his chin and made him look up at her.

"You were jealous then?" She asked, mischievousness taking over her. "I wasn't only jealous but I'm tired now with playing this hide and seek game, you know I can't keep our relationship secret anymore." Jungwon pouted slightly as he pulled her by the arm. Both of them being typical love birds under the shade of an abandoned bookstore. Y/N shaked her head, laughing at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Be patient and after this semester, we'll make it public hmm?" She asked hoping he'll be understanding once more of her meaningless demand. Jungwon sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer and hugging. Y/N chuckled as she gently caressed the back of his head.

"Did you tell anyone about your secret bunker in school?" She questioned as he pulled out a bit to look at her face before answering, "Yeah I told a few of my friends, why?"

"Well looks like everyone is going crazy over you having your own secret bunker. It's spreading in school like fire."

"You want to come and check out?" Jungwon stared in her eyes excitedly.