miscommunication.

landing on a beach in the middle of nowhere, the first thing aurora did was hold her stomach, trying to feel for any movement to make sure the baby was okay when she felt a small kick she let out a sigh of relief.

"is anyone hurt!" hermione shouted out to the group.

"'mione" harry called out through a sob.

"fuck" draco stood up in the sand and ran to his lover, thinking he was hurt, instead it was dobby.

as hermione tried to help stop the bleeding, majority of teens began to circle around.

as dobby said his last words harry held him close and cried silently. luna shut his eyes for him and harry declared he must be burried.

"harry, mate, we dont have time for this, we need to go" ron said

"HE DESERVES IT" harry yelled at the weasley, who held his hands up in defence.

draco took off his blazer and wrapped it around the house elf, taking him from harry as they made their way to a small hill and began digging a grave.

draco looked around the group as they dug and noticed aurora wasnt there.

"shit" he said quietly as he passed the dead elf to luna to hold.

draco walked down the hill and found her laying in the sand holding her stomach.

"rory whats wrong?" he kneeled beside his sister.

"ive apparated too much recently, i- i cant feel it"

"what do you mean"

"draco i think im loosing the baby"

"no, no youre not, its okay, youre gona be fine, come on rory" he pulled her head onto his lap and looked back up to the hill, gesturing for theo to come down with his hand.

"whats up?" theo said as he made his way over to the twins

aurora cried out in pain as she held her stomach tighter.

"she thinks shes loosing the baby, tell her shes fine"

"what the fuck?" theo sat on the sand next to her and held her hand "darling youre not loosing it, what do you mean?"

"andy- andy said i cant apparate when pregnant when- i-" she choked out another sob "or itll hurt the baby and-"

"okay okay shh its okay" he kissed her hand "love, i promise its okay, apparition cant hurt the baby in the sense of death, it can cause things like abnormalities"

"im not loosing it?"

"its not likely you are"

"it hurts so bad though-"

"thats probably just backlash of apparating and the fact youve been locked up in the manor for so long" draco said as he stroked her hair

"you didnt get sent back to france?"

"no, she was locked in one of the spare rooms for the past month and a half"

"im going to kill your father one day"

"do it" she said as she wrapped her arms around theos neck "it hurts so much"

"i bet it does, love"

"make it go away"

"out of my power, sorry rora"

aurora whined, half in pain half in tiredness

"dont you dare start whining, come on i bet hermione has a pain potion or something" draco said as he stood up.

A/N:

idk, she was apparating alot i needed something to explain it

dont like this but have it bc i havent updated in a while

tysm for over 70k reads 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

also i changed my username its still me guys

rip dobs