Another Side of Ishaan

Arya:

Srusti told that she was betrayed by her boyfriend. He impregnated her and then he left without leaving any hint to trace him. I told her to give me sometime and not to take any drastic step. I waited for Ishaan and he arrived asusual but today his attitude is different.

"Ishaan, I need to talk to you," I said.

"Not today. I am going on some important work. And I can't come home tonight. Stay safe," Ishaan said and opened the another wardrobe which was locked always. I was shocked seeing the revolvers and pistols in it. He took a revolver and loaded it with bullets.

"Where are you going?'

"Look, I am not here to answer your every question. If you need anything, tell me I will give you. But don't come in  my way and don't try to stop me."

"Are you going to kill someone?"

"I already killed many. And I would definitely do that in the future too based on the situation."

"Ishaan, I won't stop you but listen to me first. I have really something important to tell you."

Before he reacts, his phone rang.

"Hello, I will be there within five minutes. Tonight I want to see his death. Going against Ishaan and betraying him is not that easy," Ishaan said.

"Ishaan," I said; trying to talk to him.

"Not now," Ishaan said and left the house to his kingdom of darkness and endless blood shed marked with secrets and danger.

I couldn't sleep thinking about him. I know he doesn't kill people for no reason but sometimes his reason would be that someone tried to reveal his dark life as Mafia king. I heard the door opening sound and understood he is back around 2 AM.

"Didn't you sleep?" Ishaan said, keeping his revolver in the wardrobe.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Stop thinking about unnecessary issues, so that you could sleep. Thinking about my other side and Srusti is not something that's related to you," Ishaan said.

"Do you know about Srusti?"

"Our entire house is under my surveillance."

Ishaan's words made me understand how careful I should be to hide my identity from him.

"Anyways what would you want me to do in her case?"

"Can't you help her?"

"Why should I? Though they are not my siblings, still I provided them everything they need, and sponsored for their education. If they couldn't utilize that in a proper way, I can't help."

"You didn't provide them what they need. You just gave them more than what they require and, that turned them into a spoiled brat."

"See, I already told you that I am least interested in clearing their mess. For me, they don't exist. Better you worry about your husband and daughter than unimportant matters."

"Ishaan, she's your sister."

"None of them related to me in any way," Ishaan said.

"Ishaan, would you react in the same way if it was Eira?"

"Shut up," Ishaan shouted making me burst into tears.

"Do you understand what were you talking? Eira is our daughter and I would never allow her to fall into such traps. If she loves someone, I would never object but I would always shield her from perverts. And my brought up would never make her such a spoiled brat."

"Stop your crying now. I am already irritated with your stupid talk and now don't try to get on my nerves more."

Ishaan said and I slept without further argument. In the morning, we were having the breakfast and Ishaan's words made everyone shocked.

"Srusti, meet me in my room after the breakfast," Ishaan said, in his commanding voice. Everyone were in shock as Ishaan laid a rule in the past that none of his family members were allowed into his room. And he would never go into anyone's room and the same applies to me and Eira, we should never go to anyone's room. After the breakfast, Srusti came to our room.

"Who is he?" Ishaan said, coming to the point directly.

"Bro, actually what's..."

"I am not interested to know your shit. Just tell me who's he. Send me the photo if you have," Ishaan said.

Srusti gave his details and photo to Ishaan.

"Within twenty four hours, that pervert will be infront of you," Ishaan said, and Srusti nodded, about to leave.

"One minute," Ishaan said.

"Look, if you want to die, do it outside my house. Not here in my palace.

Everyone has some issues. But if death is the only solution, world becomes a graveyard. Girls should learn to be cautious than trusting and getting attached to guys easily. If not, they should atleast be brave enough to face the life and further consequences. Mistakes do happen but taking responsibility and learning from them is important not killing yourself. Next time, if I find you taking such stupid decision, I will kill you. Mind it. Now leave," Ishaan said.

"Thank you, brother," Srusti said with tears but he didn't react. Srusti left to her room. His words are good but still the way he say those words is harsh. I don't know when he would change.

"Are you happy now?" Ishaan said.

"Would you do one more thing for me?"

Ishaan sighed for my question.

"Tell me whose issue I need to solve next?"

"Join your father in rehabilitation center," I said.

"Arya," Ishaan tried to say something and I kissed him stopping his words.

"Please," I said encircling my arms around his neck after breaking the kiss.

"You are impossible," Ishaan said, kissed on my cheek.

"Okay, I will join him in the rehabilitation center. And today Eira is coming back. I will go to her school to pick her up," Ishaan said and I nodded.

"I am giving you one chance to set this family but I know it's impossible. Still I want you to try because atleast Srusti and Abhishek should understand the value of life. As they grew up in this messed family, they are spoiling their lives too.

Yesterday I got a call from Abhishek's college that they received a complaint from his classmate for eve teasing her. They both are completely spoiled. I wish you could change them. Don’t hurt yourself in this process, but give it a try," Ishaan said, and I nodded.

That night Abhishek came home late at night around 1:30 AM.

"What's the time now?" I said.

"Who are you ask to me? Even my parents never questioned me," Abhishek said.

"That's why you became like this. From tomorrow you should be at home by 9 PM unless you have a strong reason to come late."

"Such a bitch you are! You married my brother for money and now don't try to control me," Abhishek said and Ishaan's mom slapped him.

"Abhi, do you understand that you are talking to your sister in law, and daughter-in-law of this house? You should respect her whether you like her or not."

"What's happening here?" Ishaan said, coming inside the house just then and Abhi hid himself behind his mom as he knows well about Ishaan.

Hi readers, how is the episode? Let's see how Arya changes this messed family before Ishaan comes to know her truth.