𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁵³

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Author's POV

Jungkook with Jennifer.

The day she saw Jennifer getting close to Jungkook always bothered her, but she always believed that Jungkook would never do something like that.

How can he? she is his life? Right????

But glancing down at the photos in front of her, she was dejected; it was a whirlwind reminder that she may have failed to be the wife that he wanted or may have failed to love him the way he wanted.

He may have made her feel like she was his world, but the reality is different. She has to face the reality of a cruel world where looks always matter.

She thought he loved her; maybe he did, but maybe he got bored of her because who wants her?

All of her life, she felt dejected, disheartened, and useless. It may be that she was getting all these wrong thoughts, and all the insecurities were coming back.

Her overthinking was eating her alive; she shouldn't have trusted him. She sobbed, thinking that all of the beautiful moments that they spent together were all lies?.

Was she really not enough for him?

She sat on the bed. Her hands trembled. Fear came over her face. She couldn't believe her eyes. Jungkook and Jennifer are hugging each other.

She should believe her husband; she should trust him; she should not get influenced by someone's manipulations, but she wasn't her right senses; she was scared of being alone, being left out again and again, and being the least important person for someone because for her, he was her whole world.

She wasn't thinking straight. She shivered when a hand reached out and caressed her head. She looked up and saw Luca caressing her head, his eyes sinfully looking at her. His evil intention won at making her believe that she was all alone and no one was there for him because he knew that she was already in a vulnerable stage where she couldn't take a good decision for herself. She wasn't going to fight back and say anything.

He pulled her closer and hugged her closer to him, smirking evilly, and said, "You are not alone, Mia Stella; I am here for you." He caressed her back. She felt disgusted, but she didn't move. She wasn't in her right senses. He took advantage of the situation.

Because when someone is vulnerable, it is easy to manipulate and break someone and make them the doll of your hands. That's what he was doing.

He smiled, making her sit on the bed, and called the maid, and she was silent as he wanted her too. He won, and in his evil intention, he finally could snatch everything from Jeon Jungkook.