Chapter Three

CatNap POV: We were doing math 1st period, all three of us were sitting pretty close together. Bobby in front of me and DogDay on my left. DogDay is doing his work while me and Bobby talk with a piece of paper, passing it back and forth, she's trying to get me to confess but all I do is look at him  and continue working, {Why would he like me? I'm a cat he's a dog, he's the sun in the moon. Why would he be gay? All the girls in this school including Crafty swoon over him, he has plenty of choices, why would he want me?} "CATNAP!" the teacher yelled calling me out of my thoughts. "Yes" I responded with my ears down " Stop staring into space and finish the work sheet, you're almost done." the teacher replied "Yes Miss Delight" I mumbled to myself remembering middle school. The worst 3 years of my life.

DogDay POV: I shot straight down into my seat after the teacher yelled, remembering middle school. I was sinking into my seat, hood on until CatNap helped me calm down, the Bobby shot him a smug look to which he flipped her off and her giggling then going back to work. Then I saw that CatNap was red again, so I whisper asked again if he was ok, he replied with yes then went back to work and passing paper back and forth with Bobby. Then sometimes he would turn red glance at me, get redder the glare at Bobby who was giggling. I started putting info on what was happening with CatNap trying to find out what's wrong. Trying to find a sickness that could fit his symptoms, once I considered him having a crush on me like I do on him but why would he like me, the only one that knows is Bobby... hopefully. Plus we're complete opposites so I blew It off as an impossibility. Still trying to diagnose him.

Authors note: Imma keep writing till i feel like it and plus I still have two more complete chapters to publish after this one. So bye bye!

Word count: 359