003 - ↳ 'reject me'

CHAPTER 003 -↳ 'reject me'[ real life, social media, imessage ]

CHAPTER 003 -
'reject me'
[ real life, social media, imessage ]

one of the boys exclaimed, "a fake relationship! with a popstar?" 

matt replied, "it won't be hard. you just have to pretend you are together for a couple of weeks."

the other boy on the couch chimed in, "weeks? if they want to pull this off, it'll be a couple of months. who is this 'popstar' anyway?"

matt sighed and said, "quinn rae."

as if by magic, the girl in question appeared in the doorway, looking around confused as she heard her name being said. all eyes fell on her, but one boy, in particular, had trouble tearing his gaze away from her.

"the quinn rae?" the boy on the couch exclaimed, sitting up and grinning widely.

"that's me," quinn laughed, but her smile faded as she noticed that the two other boys looked very similar to matt, who then introduced them as his triplets, nick and chris.

"chris is hopefully going to help you with this whole act." leo filled her in.

chris looked at her with a hesitant smile as he took off his hat to fix his hair. he considered helping her with the fake relationship they were supposed to have until a different idea popped into his mind.

"why can't matt do this? i mean, it was his idea," chris pointed out.

"hey! the coach doesn't play," matt replied, causing nick to cringe and cover his mouth

"don't even look at me," nick said, holding his hands up in defence. "chris, i'm sure you'll be fine."

chris began to roll his eyes. it was clear that his mind was already wandering away from the conversation, and he seemed to be losing interest in the topic altogether before anyone else could mention anything again he looked down at his phone and left the room.