Chapter 1

Who's the real monster?

Summary - Harry is captured by Voldemort, and after months of being under his 'tender love and care', Harry finds himself placed under a ritual. One that turns him into the darkest creature known to the wizarding world. A creature that hadn't been seen by the wizarding world for centuries. What happens when those Harry refused to betray turn their back on him? What happens when the demonic powers he doesn't know about activate and warp him to a whole new world? Will the now betrayed, near broken, Harry, with powers he has no idea about let alone know how to control, find a place for himself? Or has his last straw finally broken? Harry potter crossover with Inuyasha

Disclaimer- I do not own Harry Potter or Inuyasha nor do I make any profit off of either one of them.

Chapter one

Harry breathed gently through his broken nose, easily ignoring the small amount of pain said action had caused him as he did this. After all, Harry had long since gotten used to minor pain like that. Hell, he had gotten used to minor pain like that since he was a small child living with the so-called loving caring hands of his dear 'family.'

However, even as he ignored this pain he was feeling, Harry found it much harder, if not all but impossible, to not pay attention to the smell that said previous action had caused him to breathe in. Or rather caused him to nearly choke over the smell in question be more truthful.

Then again, most people found it hard to ignore the very strong smell of blood, both fresh and old. Along with the added odors of stale sweet and other bodily fluids, twisted in some sick mixture with the unforgettable smell of rotting flesh.

Harry knew without a doubt in his mind that if pain or misery ever had a smell it would smell very similar to what he had just gotten a good whiff of; Harry would bet his life savings on that. As that was just the very feel the smell in question echoed every time Harry dared breath it in. Something he had to do often, as like it or not, Harry did have to breathe to continue to live.

Harry, trying to get his mind off the air around him, as well as just what had happened to make it smell like that in the first place, shifted slightly. Only to immediately wince and begin to desperately wish that he hadn't moved in the first place. Despite the fact it did distract him from his previous thoughts.

Harry regretted his actions, not only because said action caused the chains, he was in to tighten in an even more uncomfortable hold than they already were. Which Harry hadn't honestly thought was even possible given how tight and uncomfortable they already were.

But also, because said movement, no matter how small it was, jarred many of the numerous injuries he had; reopening the majority of them as it did so. Something Harry seriously wasn't happy about; then again who would be happy about that?

Gritting his teeth Harry tried to calm down his now extremely tense body. Trying his hardest to relax a bit so he could get his body to ease up; even the smallest amount. So, the pain he was currently feeling wouldn't be so bad or at least could make it so he could trick his body into believing that at the least. Which again was something he had learned from previous experiences.

Sadly, this didn't quite work out as Harry wished. As he found himself unable to get his body to calm down and untense in the slightest. No matter how hard he tried to make it otherwise.

If anything, his body tensed up even more than it already was, and continued to get even tense with each second that passed. Especially after Harry began to hear soft, yet echoingly loud, footsteps coming in his directions; achingly familiar footsteps at that.

Hearing these footsteps, despite how hard he fought against it and tried to deny it, Harry found himself becoming more edgy than he had ever been before. However, at the same time, Harry attempted to pretend that he wasn't affected in the least bit. He did his best to pretend that at the moment his body wasn't as tight as a rubber band that was going to snap at any second; however untrue that may be.