One

Walking in the forest and collecting fruit are two sisters, with the vampire princess. A few guards followed them to their friend's cabin which made the princess roll her eyes. It was tiring having the guards with her everywhere. 

Roxanne: Why are we doing this?

Elizabeth: Mary and Raven are our friends

Princess Tamera: Their mother also wouldn't let them leave the cabin today

They knock on the cabin door and Raven opens it. Mary soon appears behind her sister, smiling at them. Their friends give them the baskets of fruit.

Mary: Thank you.

Raven: Will you three be at the ceremony tomorrow?

Every year the witches and warlocks attended a ceremony at the age of nineteen to determine which power they had. The seven powers are light, fortune, fire, darkness, earth, Water, and War. Elizabeth hoped that she would be allowed to participate.

Roxane: We will also be at the after party.

Lilly: Mary, who are you talking to?!

Raven: Shit, she is awake.

Mary: We will see you tomorrow.

Their friends go to their favorite spot in the woods. Princess Tamera has the guards go back to the palace, but her brother stays with two of his friends. This causes the Princess to glare at Tyrion.

Prince Tyrion: So, are we all going to the ceremony?

Princess Tamera: The three of us will be sitting in the fire section and you guys can sit in the fortune section.

Zane: Elizabeth, are you going to participate in it?

Elizabeth: I-

Roxane: She will have to ask the Wise Ones or our mom.

Zane: I was asking her, not you

Roxanne rolls her eyes, before the sisters go back to their cabin in silence. Though both were close in age and had the same friends they barely spoke to each other. Elizabeth got along better with Mary, Princess Tamera, and Zane. There was also the fact that Roxanne was jealous of the witches' relationship with their mother.

Mom: Hey girls, how was your day?

Roxanne: Elizabeth wants to ask you something!

Elizabeth: Can I participate in the ceremony?

Mom: I will ask the Wise Ones.

Elizabeth: But, I am a witch and can control my powers!

Roxanne: Shut up

Their mother gets on her horse and goes to the Wise Ones. Elizabeth makes dinner, before she sets it on the table. As she usually helped their mom make dinner Roxanne would always sit on the couch.

- Wise Ones -

Earth: You seek us.

Fire: We don't have much time.

Mom: Elizabeth wants to take part in the ceremony.

Light: Her father is King Zantho of Demons, our ruler.

Water: Remember sister, he planned to use Elizabeth as a weapon.

War: Elizabeth can't participate in the ceremony, because it will be dangerous if she does.

Darkness: It might awaken HER.

Light: We should continue keeping her in the dark and from using full magic.

Fortune: Don't worry, Elizabeth still has a future ahead where she will be able to use her full magic again

🍂🍂🍂🍂

Author: DO NOT COPY this and my other books! All characters / events belong to me.

- Also I made all the outfits in my books using an app called ShopLook , you guys should get that app.

• DO NOT copy any of this and my other book!

~ This is the prequel to my other book " Fire in Darkness"