00|| Prologue

Zion was sitting at a table by the bus stop waiting for Georgia to arrive.

Beep. Beep.

The horn for the bus sounded as the bus driver leaned his head out the window, "Come on kid! I got other stops to make." He said.

Zion sighed looking down at his watch before standing up and walking toward the bus.

As Zion got on the bus he walked all the way to the back sitting next to a blonde girl who he didn't really look at.

"Man what took you so long?" The girl next to him said.

"What?" Zion said. He looked up at the girl to see...

"Georgia!" Zion said rather loudly. He had the biggest goofy smile on his face.

"Zion!" She said just as loudly.

"Thought I wasn't gonna come? Huh." She smirked at him.

Three Months Later

Three Months Later...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Huh. I wonder who that could be." An older woman said to herself as she went to answer the door.

She opened the door to see her son with his arm wrapped around a white girl.

"Mom!" Zion said pulling her into a hug.

Before she could even process what is happening she hears other footsteps.

"Dear, who's- Son!" The older man says he's facial expression changing from confused to happiness.

"Pops!" Zion said making his way to his father.

They shared a big hug when the man looks past his son and wife at the young teenager at their doorstep.

"Oh, who's this?" He asked breaking away from the hug with Zion.

Georgia smiled nervously as Zion's parents looked at her.

Zion went over to her pulling her inside by her hand, "Let us all have a seat in the living room and talk." He said nervous.

Who wouldn't be nervous? He's about to tell his black mother and father that he got a fifteen year old white girl pregnant.

Zion's mother, Lynette, looked at their intertwined hands, "Talk about what?" She asked her face hardens as she stares him down.