Chapter 1

Next update after 75+ votes
_______________________________

Armaan looks at the papers in his hands and then at the door where Abhira is admitted.

He took the pen and started writing Abhira's name on the paper while panicking. Then his eyes fell on the letters of the papers.

"Spouse Name"

Seeing that his mind went to the day when they got married.

"Tumhare aur mere bich ka yah Jo rishta hai yah sirf kagazi aur expiry date ke saath aata hai. Final exams hote hi mai job karungi aur job milte hi tumhare aur mere raaste alag ho jaaenge."

He cried remembering her words but still somehow managed to write his name infront of Spouse name.

Then his eyes fell on date of birth.

"Date of birth." He said to himself, "Mujhe toh abhira ki date of birth pata hi nahi hai."

He then turned the page and looked at the form asking for any allergies or about patients past medical history.

"Patient ko kisi cheez se allergy yaa koi past medical history." He said to himself, "mujhe Abhira ka ek saal tak khayal rakhna hai aur mujhe uske naam ke alwava kuch, kuch pata hi nahi hai."

He said and looked at the door crying.

"Ab m....mai kya karu? Yeh saa....saari det...details kaise fill up karu?" Armaan asked to himself stammering.

His eyes fell on the man who had came there with Abhira. He went towards him and tapped on his shoulder as he was talking to someone on his phone. The man turned around and looked at him as he cut the call.

"Yes" He asked confusedly.

"Hiii, mai Armaan Poddar. Aapne thodi der pehle meri wife ke phone se call kiya tha na." Armaan said.

"Oh haa. Armaan Poddar." That man said.

"Ummm.....Abhira ka phone aapke pass hoga na? Please de dijiye." Armaan requested.

"Yaa yaa. Yeh lijiye unka phone." He gave the phone to him.

"Thank You So Much. Aap Abhira ko hospital le kar aaye, uske liye Thank You." Armaan said folding his hand infront of her.

"Are nahi nahi, Mr. Poddar. It's my duty. Please don't say Thank You." The man said holding his hands.

"Par phir bhi, aapne itna sab kiya," Armaan insisted, his voice heavy with emotion. "Main sach mein aapka shukriya ada karna chahta hoon."

The man smiled warmly, his eyes reflecting understanding and empathy. "Mr. Poddar, insaniyat ka farz hai yeh. Jab koi apne parivaar ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai, toh yeh duniya bhi ek parivaar hi hai."

Armaan nodded to which he patted Armaan's shoulder and said, "Don't worry Mr. Poddar, aapki wife jaldi theek ho jaeegi."

"Thank You." He said.

The man nodded and walked away from there. Meanwhile, Armaan with shaking hands called one of her friend,Riya Singh.

"Hiii Abhira." She said

"Ummm.... It's not Abhira. I am Armaan Poddar, Abhira's husband." Armaan said

"Oh Hii Mr. Poddar." She said.

"Hello. Um actually I need your help. Can you please help me?' He asked.

"Haa jaroor. Bataiye." She said.