×Prologue×[1]

It was summer break. Middle of summer break to be particular.
Sounds of laughter and Happiness was coming from a Certain house. The Kamado Estate, The kamado Mansion.

"Haha! Catch me, Onii-chan!" yelled Hanako while running from her brother."Oh get back here, you-!" Yelled Takeo at his younger sister. Everyone else was Giggling at the fun and wholesome site. Kie, the mother of Tanjiro, was sitting next to Tanjuro, the father of Tanjiro.
Tanjiro and Nezuko were sitting together and Rokuta was Laying on Nezuko's lap. Hanako got chased by Takeo and Shigeru sat next to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro had Short Black hair with a mix Of red, He hadn't changed from the dress he wore yet. He had deep red eyes like his father.

Nezuko had long hair that reached her thighs, she was wearing White Pyjamas. She had pinkish eyes, like her mother.

They were all having fun as a beautiful Family.

"Kids! It's bedtime now, You should all go to sleep." Said Kie.
"Aww...5 minutes more...?" Asked Shigeru."I'm sorry Shigeru, But I have to agree with mom, it's really late. Already 10." Said Nezuko. "Okay fine..." Agreed Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru. Rokuta was already asleep while getting Patted. Nezuko picked Rokuta in her Arms. "You are a great sister, Nezuko" said Kie to her daughter. "Thank you, Mom. Good night." Replied Nezuko. "Good night, honey."

Nezuko went to put Rokuta to sleep. Tanjiro was now Taking his other siblings to bed. "Okay, just reminding, BUT no fun at midnight again." Said Tanjiro, looking at two Particular siblings. "Aw...Fine. We won't sneak into the kitchen for a snack again..." Promised Hanako and Shigeru. "Good" replied Tanjiro.

TIMESKIP <the next morning>

Beep Beep

The Alarm clock Rang loudly in Tanjiro's room. Tanjiro put his Hand on the Desk next to his bed and Stoped the Clock..."hm...It's already 7:00 A.M ?" Muttered Tanjiro while Half asleep. He rubbed his eyes, Got up from his bed and went to The bathroom to clean himself.

.

.

.

After Tanjiro was done using the bathroom, he got out of his room and saw Nezuko. " Oh! Onii-chan, I was just going to call you. Breakfast's Ready." Said nezuko. "Ah...Thanks for telling me Nezuko." He smiled and Pat her head. They both went towards the Kitchen. "Good Morning Mother and Father." Greeted Tanjiro. Kie was placing food on the Table and Tanjuro was sitting there. "Good morning, Tanjiro. Could you both go wake up your Little Sibling?" Asked Kie. "Yes, mother" both Nezuko and Tanjiro replied at the same time. Nezuko went to get Takeo and Rokuta and Tanjiro went to get Hanako and Shigeru. Everyone in this Family had a beautiful Bond together. That was a lovely site for anyone.

After eating breakfast, It was finally time for Tanjuro to get to Work and Show Tanjiro what he'll have to do as the New Owner of the place. "Tanjiro, Son, Mind coming with me?" Asked Tanjuro. "Of course, Father! Just a Moment!" Tanjiro said as he helped his mom pick up the dishes. "Sorry Mom, I gotta go." Said Tanjiro, "It's alright dear, go with your father" Replied Kie. Tanjiro made his way to his Father and Tanjuro told him what he was gonna show him. They went to the nearby Table that had the blueprints of the working building of their Company. "If I'm free Tomorrow, I'll take you to the actual Work place. Cause today the office is getting Renovated." Told Tanjuro. "Okay Father! I look forward to it!".

TIME SHIFT
BUTTERFLY ESTATE

"Kanao! Come downstairs, We have good news!" Yelled out Kanae to her younger sister.
Kanae was the Oldest sister, Shinobu was the Middle sister, making kanao the youngest. Although Kanao isn't Their biological sister, Kanae and Shinobu treat her like she is. Kanao was a very silent girl, scared of making her own decisions and not very good at making friends. But alot of people in school Admired her. The three sister's were awfully Beautiful. Kanae had long black silky hair with two green and pink Butterfly ornaments in her hair, she had a Kind, Cheerful personality.

Shinobu had short Black hair with purple ends with a deep purple and blue Butterfly on the backside of her hair, She had a feisty personality.

Kanao had medium Black hair with the same green and pink Butterfly Ornament in her hair, She as mentioned, had a Quiet and calm persona.

Kanao came down stairs with the same Calm-Cold expression on her face. "Yes, Nee-san?" Asked Kanao in her monotone. "Kanao! I got accepted as the Biology Teacher at your school!" Replied kanae with her cheerful voice and smile. "I'll be able to watch over you both!" Kanae kept Rambling happily and Kanao listened to every single word.

"Nee-san!!, kanao!!, come to the dining table, food's ready!!" Yelled Shinobu from the kitchen. "Oh! Let's go help Shinobu, Kanao!" Said Kanae Said as she made way to the kitchen. "Yes Nee-san" Kanao walked behind her to the Kitchen to help her older Sister.

Their Bond was also Very sweet. Were Kanae would Ramble sweet things, Shinobu would tell about new things she learned, and kanao Listened to every single word.

_________________________
Hey guys, Author-San here, to tell you that I will upload these chapters Rarely as I'm quiet Busy. Bye!!

--Emy
900 words