HOME SCHOOL EP 1

Home school is a boarding school in middle of a forest. Every four years they conduct an exam which was attempted by parent's of students. Every four years the school received 10,000 applications in which only 15 were accepted by the school.

This year also 15 students were accepted by the school out of which four students were on scholarship.

May was accepted by the school on scholarship because of her good grades and potential to study at home school. She is an orphan but she also hides a secret which she doesn't want anybody to know.

Tim was also accepted by the school on scholarship because his mother was sick and was unable to send him to any private school. So she sent him to home school.

MJ and Max were twins who were also accepted by the school on scholarship as they were living alone and their parents didn't even care about them.

White was sent to home school by her aunt.

Rocky was sent to home school by his father.

Alice was sent to hime school by her parents .

Ray was sent to home school by her father.

Ren was sent to home school by his father.

Jamie was sent to home school by her mother.

Key was sent to home school by his uncle.

Jane was sent to home school by her father.

Jimmy was sent to home school by his father.

Rose was sent to home school by her mother.

Bright was sent to home school by his parents.

Everything seems normal, but everyone has experienced a tragic life. Everyone has a secret that they cannot share with anyone.

Master K who is their school principal was old. He was 70 years old but still working at the school. He was also having a secret.

Now the story begins......

''Everyone gather in the hall of the examination room'' said a voice on the speaker.

All of them gathered in the examination room in their new school uniform.

There was a feast prepared for welcoming the students.

"Welcome to home school. You all are now part of home school. You all are known as G6 of home school. Please enjoy the feast prepared by home school". said master K.

Everyone liked the feast and they were introducing themself to each other , shortly after the driver of the home school bus came and told everyone to sit in the bus.

''Everyone come and sit in the bus, we have to take you somewhere''. Said the driver.

May and Tim were little suspicious because it was night and where in the world did they have to take them at that time. But , since it was their first day they had no other choice but to go with them.

When everyone sat in the bus, suddenly the driver sprayed sleeping spray and everyone fell asleep.

After some time......

May who was the first to get up from the sleep saw that they were in a huge forest and everyone were still sleeping.

"Am I dreaming" thought May. She snaps out of her thought and to her surprise it was not a dream , she tries to wake up everyone, but nobody responds.

She then tries to wake up Tim

" Tim wake up "
" Tim wake up, we are in a forest ". Tim wakes up. May tells him about everything and how nobody is waking up.