prolouge

Slateclaw strode into the gathering with a white kittypet with a black tail tip and ears at her paws. Slateclaw's eyes where glistening as she leaped onto the highrock, yowling for all cats to hear. "I have heard, from this kittypet called Net, that there is an amazing game!" Slateclaw yowled. Protests followed, like: "what!?" "A kittypet!"

The leaders looked around, wondering how they should approve of this so called game. After all games we're for kits to play, warriors never did such a thing. A last the ThunderClan leader, Lionstar spoke out. "But this is a kittypet we're talking. Surely the game was not fit for our warriors. Maybe you can teach the kits." Cloverstar, the ShadowClan leader, rolled her eyes at him. 

"You have no room to be talking. ThunderClan takes in all sorts of kittypet and rogues." "Just please! Let me explain to you how this game works!" Slateclaw pleaded with Net by her side  The leaders looked at each other and nodd there heads. "we can try this...idea, but do you know how to play this...game?" the thunderclan leader asks. Slateclaw nodded. "Net taught me, and we can teach the whole forest! we can have a tournament every moon!" She cried, and the yowls of protest turned to excitment.