Tisha's back!

Michael pov

"Mike can you pretty please take me to the movie theater", pleaded Janet.

"No", I said annoyed.

"Mike, you have to take me to the movies. I've been dying to see this movie. I asked all of the other siblings, but they're all busy"

"Ugh, what's the name of this movie anyway"

"It's called The Little Shop of Horrors and besides you might like it", Janet said while smirking.

"Ok, fine"

"Yayy, i'm gonna go get ready now"

At the movie theater

"Mike did you seriously need all of that candy"

"What you can never need too much candy"

"I guess oh look the movie about to start"

On the twenty first day Of the month of September In an early year of a decade Not too long before our own
The human race suddenly encountered
A deadly threat to its very existence And this terrifying enemy surfaced
As such enemies often do
In the seemingly most innocent
And unlikely of places

I sang along with the chorus until one person caught my attention. I cannot believe it. No it can be her. Janet looks over my directions and asks if I'm alright.

"Is that Tisha?"

"No, that's her twin sister named Keisha", Janet said sarcastically

I can't believe Tisha's back. I thought she said she was quitting for good? And she didn't call me either. I'll go by her house tomorrow and give her a piece of my mind.

After the movies

"So Mike, how did you like the movie so far?", Janet asked.

"It was great, but towards the end it was kind of scary"

"Hey, did Tisha ever try to call?"

"She might have, but I don't think anyone was home"

"It's nice to see Tisha back", I smiled

"Why, is it because you like her and you wanna tell her how much you miss her", Janet said sneering

"Between you and Jermaine I don't know who annoys me the most"

"Not my fault that I'm telling the truth"

"Whatever I need to see her. Gosh I wonder what she's doing now?"

"Well, I have overheard Ms.Mona telling mom that she getting ready to film this new show called Rags to Riches tomorrow and they're suppose to throw a party I think after the second episode"

"Or was it the pilot episode? I don't remember which one it was. You should probably call one of her siblings and ask"

"Dunk your one nosy little girl"

"Hey! I can't help it"

"Let's hurry up and go home before we caught by the tabloids"

This short ash😕