Prologue

On August 7, 1980 a beautiful little girl was born. The healers cooed at the little baby, admiring her adorable button nose, long lashes, and silky curly locks contrasting perfectly against her fair skin flushed red along with the cheekbones that she inherited from her fathers family. 

As the little girl opened her eyes for the first time, everyone gasped and looked shocked. Unlike her brothers, who had inherited their father's stormy grey eyes, she had inherited her mothers...unique coloured eyes.

They were a mesmerizing shade of purple that reminded one of an amethyst crystal.
Her beautiful violet eyes shimmered like freshly watered Zinnias.

The healers were stunned.

The only people who were known to have those unique coloured eyes were people who were descended from a certain ancient family.

Among the pureblood families, it was widely known that a particular ancient family lineage had ceased to exist a couple of years ago.

And the reason why everyone was shocked was because the people who had descended from that certain line (who were also "extinct") were known for having...

unusual capabilities

Yay  I finally got Chapter 1 is out!  What do you guys think? 
I wanted to post it earlier which I thought I did, but it turns out I didn't, and everything was deleted so I had to rewrite the entire thing. And half of the stuff that I wanted to write were missing 😢. 

Anyways I hope you guys will love this story as much as I do while writing it, and I wanted to thank you guys for giving this story a chance! I hope that you won't be a silent reader, so please vote and comment on this story. And I would love any comments or constructive criticism, It would really mean the world to me!

Happy reading - Jaz Stone