chapter 5

~3rd person pov~

As the two titans stare down they're opponents, a jetpack getting everyone's attention what everyone saw broke tri-titan's heart/core and made the toilet's smile.

Standing right beside g-toilet and the scientist toilet was infected titan camerawoman with her sword on her back and holding her hammer while glaring at the two titans right in front of her.

What happened next pissed tri-titan off the toilet emperor lands next to titan camerawoman wrap his arm around her waist making tri-titan loss all control as his anger and he went full speed at the toilet emperor.

The emperor unwrapped his arm around titan camerawoman and flew at tri-titan at full speed and they crashed creating a shockwave knocking everyone down except the two clashed titans.

~chrono/titan clockman pov~

As I get back up I'm met to the face with a punch from the infected titan camerawoman, I stumbled a bit before dodging another punch and throwing her far away just to be blasted at by the g-toilet lasers.

Once the g-toilet stopped firing it's lasers I shot it with my canon making it freeze place and fall on a building.

I used my ability and turned it to me once I was about to flush it, I'm stopped by infected titan camerawoman she grabbed and dragged me and threw me over to tri-titan.

I charged my canon and aimed at Titan Scientist who was watching the fight between tri-titan and the toilet emperor, I shot him with the projectile and freezing him in time.

I started charging up a control projectile, planning to take control of the Titan Scientist, but he had different plans.

He laughed at me, absolutely cracking up like I was some sort of joke it started to piss me off.

'I'll show him what death feels like' I thought as I aimed my gun at him and shot him with it, but it did nothing...

He laughed even louder before teleporting away, disabling my time dilation.

~3rd person pov

As tri-titan and the toilet emperor are fighting a scythe comes out of nowhere and cuts one of tri-titan cameras leaving him with two the toilet emperor took this opportunity and stabbed all four of his swords and let go of the swords

Tri-titan stumbles a bit as he is punched causing him step back and back up to Chrono suddenly they both hear the sound of a jetpack and turns to see infected titan camerawoman holding her sword and hammer as she flies towards tri-titan and Chrono.

Infected titan camerawoman throws her hammer into titan clockman chest it caused a explosion to happen and titan clockman falls down dead.

Tri-titan was about to go over to the dead titan but was stopped when the scientist toilet appeared behind tri-titan with a big flying magnet skibidi toilet.

They both use they're magnets to hold tri-titan arms in place keep him there, just as he was about to use his shoulder canons they were shot off by infected titan camerawoman

Infected titan camerawoman got closer and closer until she flew right into tri-titan with her sword sticking out of his chest as he roars in pain.

Infected titan camerawoman grabs her sword pushes it deeper into tri-titan's chest, tri-titan one last thing that reaches the real titan camerawoman inside "l-love w-why" those was his final words before he fell limp.

~titan camerawoman mind~

It was so dark and so cold, I wanted Zeus (tri-titan) I heard a female distorted skibidi all around me, knowing that it was my infected body who was saying until I saw and heard something that made me have a mental breakdown.

I saw my lover Zeus dead with my sword stabbed right through his chest and the last thing he said was "l-love w-why" as my sword went deeper coating my hands in his blood then everything went black again

Only this time I could hear myself crying  and it terrified me so much that I don't think I could ever touch my sword ever again without getting flashbacks of what I just saw, I looked at my hands and saw his blood on them and his dead body was right in front of me.

I shook my head the blood and his body was gone I curled up into a ball and started crying while whispering "why" over and over again.