Chapter 1

She thought i liked her but i didn't... Did i?
Her hands, so small and soft. She began to move one towards mine. She stroked my finger and put out a light giggle before making eye contact with me. I stared deep into her dilated pupils, 'I don't want you' i tried to convince myself, your disgusting, putrid and quite revolting, but yet there's this feeling i can't shake. When you touched my hand i could feel something, i felt the pitter-patter of my heart as scarlet red blood gushed to my cheeks. As we engaged in eye contact i couldn't help but feel as if a part of me was opening up to you. The part you ruined. Bit by bit i can feel my gaze softening as it stares at your beauty.

No.

'I want Lily.' She makes me feel in a way you never could. Her dirty blonde hair. Her laugh. Her smile. Butterflies swarmed throughout my stomach as i thought of her yet i was still staring at you. Why? I mean... Your smart. I like talking to you and i guess your funny. But i don't like you... I think? Our eyes, interlocked. This feels... right? It's comforting.
No. I cant do that to Lily. Hesitantly, i broke eye contact. I could almost feel her eyes grow smaller. This doesn't feel right. I looked back at her. Her glorious locks of hair. Her vibrant smile. Her gorgeous personality. This couldn't be... do i like you?

'Jasmine,' I spoke quietly 'Kiss me.'
Without a moments thought i pulled her in for a kiss. As our lips met a tingling sensation oscillated throughout my body. She tasted like cherry cola. I felt her hands hold me close and i began gently cupping her face as i deepened the kiss, our lips were parading together in a tango-like dance. In the corner of my eye i saw her. Lily. What am i doing? Immediately, i pull away. She looked at me confused.
'I don't know what came over me, sorry,' I uttered.
'Don't be sorry.'
'Don't be sorry? I don't like you!' I spewed out. This didn't mean anything.
She must've been overwhelmed with shock because all she did was stare at me. A singular tear slowly emerged from her eye and slid down her face. Her face... why did it look like that? So angelic and magnificent.
Horror overcame me as i realised what i said but it was too late. Tears fell down like rain. With quickening pace, you turned around; stood up and ran out of the room. A million thoughts scattered around my mind. What have i done? Are you the one i want? Is this fate? Before i knew it i too had ran out the door looking as if cupid had shot an arrow into my heart. 'Wait!' I bellowed, but you didn't turn around.
You didn't want to see me anymore.