𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

RULES( MUST READ IN ORDER TO REQUEST )

RULES
( MUST READ IN ORDER TO REQUEST )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1. FORM 
you must fill out the form correctly! i will not be accepting requests if you haven't filled out the form and it's clear you haven't read the rules! when requesting, a password is mandatory! the password is hidden in these rules to ensure you've read them and you understand.

2. CREDIT
giving credit is mandatory! i spend so much time creating these graphics , and it's not fair if i'm not given credit. it can be either in your description, or in the first chapter of the book. whatever. but it MUST be attached to the book i've created it for.

please don't request from my shop if you're just going to put it in a graphic gallery.

3. PAYMENT
payment! your payment is required. you must permanently follow me before requesting a graphic, add my graphic shop to your private reading list and your public library. AND link this book in your message board. if payments aren't met, you will be blacklisted.

4. SHOP-HOPPING
don't shop hop!! it is disrespectful not only to me, but to other shop owners as well. you may request from other shops, but do not request a graphic from me, and then go to another ship and request one for the same book.

5. SOURCES
be patient, and keep in mind i do not have to accept everyone!, if you choose a face claim that doesn't have many sources to work from, i will NOT accept your order, so please make sure you do your research. if not, i will either ask you to pick a different face claim, or deny you. also, i will deny if your request doesn't stand out to me! the password is your favorite movie. i'm more likely to accept fandoms i'm apart of such as scream, tvdu, teen wolf, marvel, game of thrones, the walking dead, obx, etc.

6. PUBLISHED
your book must be published if you are placing an order! i do not want to make a graphic just for the book to never be published, that would be a HUGE waste of my time. whether it's the introduction, soundtrack, or graphic gallery.

when claiming graphic, MESSAGE ME so i can send you the link. the graphic MUST be claimed and posted within 48 HOURS.
if i find it's not posted you will be blocked & blacklisted. ( if you need more time, message me) if you don't like it TELL ME!! i will do my absolute best to fix it.

graphics and covers must be used for AT LEAST three weeks. if not, you will be blacklisted.

REMEMBER
^ the password is hidden in these rules ^

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BLACKLIST
no one yet.