Elizabeth looks out her bedroom window, she wished that the Wise Ones would at least train her. Everyone else on the island looked happy being able to express themselves.

Mom: Sweetheart I'm sorry, they won't let you participate in the ceremony.

Elizabeth: I might as well be completely human.

Mom: That isn't true, you still have your current magic and can heal others

Elizabeth: The Wise Ones won't let me use all my magic, I get so many looks of pity from all the species on this island!

Evylin: Calm down darling, we will be more powerful than them.

Mom: Keep your head up, maybe they will train you after this ceremony.

She leaves and Elizabeth's sister walks into the room, glaring. The witch glares back at the vampire. Eventually Roxanne talks.

Roxanne: I don't think that you should go to the party tonight.

Elizabeth: Why?

Roxanne: Everyone there will mostly be the witches and warlocks that participated in the ceremony.

Elizabeth: I can still go to it, Mary and Raven also invited me.

Roxanne: No

Elizabeth: You are a vampire, not even a witch and won't be participating in it too

Roxanne: I don't want you to be at the party!

The vampire runs out the room and Elizabeth puts on her heels. Princess Tamera meets the witch halfway to the gathering hall, ignoring Roxanne. They sit in the fire section where they are greeted by smiles or hugs.

Light: Welcome to the annual choosing ceremony for our young witches and warlocks.

Evylin: How rude of them not to let you be in it.

Earth: Austin, Dwayne, Raven, and Mary.

The males being first. Everyone claps as Dwayne gets water and Austin Fire. Total opposites, but both still remain best friends

 Total opposites, but both still remain best friends