〔 𝟬𝟬𝟭 〕━ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

AUTHOR :: "hey you guys❗... I'M SORRY IF I LEFT U GUYS ON LIKE SO MANY MONTHS ON HOLD, I HAD TO KEEP RESTARTING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE LIKE- I DIDN'T LIKE THE OTHERS ONE I MADE.."

NOW PLAYING --- ❛❛ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ❜❜

YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW you got here, well, you can remember what happened to get yourself into a hotel, name Hazbin Hotel. Yet you didn't know how you got to this hell.

Sure you did some pretty cruel and bad shit, but you have never even thought of hell or heaven looking like... This...

The person who helped you get into this hotel, his name was Alastor. You heard he was the radio demon, you knew from the start he was an overlord too. You didn't even know how you knew this.. Overlord stuff. When you just came to this Hell, you somehow knew all about it, cause your an overlord as well. The poisen demon.

You were watching the commercial made by Alastor, while the others were also here.

"So, what's ya' think?" Alastor's station voice asked the rest of us, a big grin plastered on his face that was never leaving.

"I'm sorry, what the fuck was that?" Vaggie questioned with wide narrowing eyes toward Alastor.

"Well, I think it was amazing." You smiled with a hand put on your chest while the other resting on your side.

"Why thank you (Y/N)." Alastor gave his attention toward you with that head tilt and the same grin.

"Uh, yeah, one note.." Charlie sweated with an unsure face. "Alastor, I mean─ first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but uhm, maybe the tone is a bit... Uhm.. Off?"

Alastors eyes narrowed at Charlie yet he still kept the same grin on his face to not let his anger get out.

"We want people to come here, this makes out look─ uhm..." Everyone knew what Charlie was tryna say, yet she was to pure for the world around her to even forgive her and even notice her kindness, yet you and Alastor kept that the same sharp smirk on your face.

"Bad. The world your looking for is bad." Vaggie interrupted Charlie, knowing that she couldn't have the right words to say.

"Funny, I was going for hilarious!" Alastor tilted his head a bit more while letting his hand out.

"It didn't explain anything on how were trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point." Vaggie snapped at Alastor while rolling her eyes.

"Now, now my dear, there isn't any reason to snap at someone, it's not polite." You smirked while mocking Vaggie who just glared at you. "Alastor was just trying to help out and be reasonable, no reason to be like this, it's all shits and giggles."

It had stayed quiet after you said that, until Charlie cleared her throat and ignored your statement, to which you glared at her.

"Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we were trying to help them." Charlie smiled innocently at you and Alastor.

"Well my dear, I haven't been active in hell for quite some time, and everyone remembers me from my radio show!" Alastor walked to the side while eyes we're all on him as he leaned and tilted his head toward you, then standing up straight. "The proper medium to express oneself!"