Three

Roxanne enters her sister's room with a plate of cookies that their mom had left for the witch. A wedding invitation was in her other hand, causing Elizabeth to give her a curious look.

Elizabeth: What is the invitation for?

Roxanne: Raven and Austin are getting married next week

Elizabeth: It's about time, they have been together for five years

They walk to the vampire palace and talk on the way. The female vampire smirks inside, knowing that the plan she made with Tyrion was working. She was the one to make the illegal potion and all Roxanne had to do now was kill her sister.

Roxanne: How are you and Tyrion?

Elizabeth: Feels like our relationship is going fast, I'm sorry if you liked him

Roxanne: I don't and he is just a friend to me

Princess Tamera: I'm glad you are here!

Elizabeth: We are happy to see you too

Princess Tamera leads the sisters to her bedroom, where Elizabeth spent many sleepovers and the princess. It's large and mostly purple. The girls sit on the comfy bed.

Roxanne: Did you hear about Raven and Austin?

Princess Tamera: Yes, the whole island knows.

Elizabeth: I hope that Mary gets her happy ending, she deserves it.

Prince Tyrion: Can I talk to Elizabeth?

Princess Tamera: If you hurt her, Zane and I will kill you.

The Prince gulps and starts regretting the plan that Roxanne had convinced him to help her with. On the other hand she had offered him many good things, including the throne before his sister who was older. Elizabeth follows Tyrion to his room, frowning when she sees the suitcase.

Elizabeth: Are you going somewhere?

Prince Tyrion: I am leaving the island for a week, you won't have any way to contact me.