"Im twelve dipsh*t"

The avengers were hanging out at Stark's penthouse as usual after a mission against H.Y.D.R.A, they were all bragging about all the people they saved or beat in a fight until Clint (Hawkeye) mentioned something he saw during the fight.

Clint: "I saw a little boy today...he looked like he came from the building. He looked banged up too, I looked away for a second and he just...vanished, like into thin air"

The others looked at him and laughed

Thor: "did you hit your head to hard Clint? Your seeing things" he chuckles to himself

Clint smiled annoyed, he knows what he saw he just didn't know who he saw.

(A few minutes later)
The alarm for the lab started going off, all of the avengers alerted and jumped out of their seats to run to the lab. Once they all arrived they saw a boy. A black, curly haired boy, and young. The boy mumbles something before fixing his glasses and Steve picking him up and putting him on an interrogation chair

Steve: "so kid, why are you breaking into our lab. And who are you?"
The boy stays quiet as Steve repeats himself but still no answer from the boy. Steve gets annoyed that the boy doesn't talk so he quickly yells at him

Steve: "LOOK LITTLE BOY WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

The moment Steve says that the boy extends his arm and punched Steve square in the nose forcing Steve to fall over

Steve: "Shit...you're strong for a ten year old..."

The boy: "I'm twelve dipshit."

Tony: "so you do talk?"

The boy: "not always."

Clint steps forward looking at the boy closer

Clint: "you...you're the boy I saw today!"

The others looked at the boy confused

Tony: "are you from H.Y.D.R.A? They sent a twelve year old to the avengers base?"

Natasha: "that's not weird at all."

The boy said nothing just death glared whoever was closest to him which was Steve. They obviously won't like each other.

The boy: "Your weird!" He yelled then got up started to run until lightning came from his feet and ran up his body until he speeds off, like lightning fast almost as if he 'vanished'

Steve: "I have a feeling he's not a normal kid..."

Tony: "really? What makes you think that?" He said with sarcasm looking down at Steve still on the floor

(A few months later)
One night it was a normal night after a party the avengers were having a small after party to end the night until a knock was at the door

Steve got up and opened it thinking it was a guest from a few hours got that forgot something, as he opened the door a huge gust of wind flew through the door past everyone. Confused Clint followed the way the wind blew and it was to the lab.
Clint opened the door to see the same boy in the lab from before

Clint: "you seem to like breaking in here, any reason?"

The boy quickly turned around and said "I'm on a mission." The computer made a beep and the boy smirked and was about to run out using his power again before the others arrived at the door trapping him

Natasha: "not so fast buddy"
Thor picked the boy up and put him in a chair this time they tied his hands and legs up to make sure he didn't run off.

Steve: "just tell us why you wanted information about us boy. It would end better for you"

The boy: "says the one that got punched to the ground by a twelve year old"

Steve sighed and walked away as Clint kneeled to be his height.

Clint: "did someone send you? Why would they send a twelve year old? Who was it"

The boy: "why should I tell you? You're the bad guys!"

Thor: "us?! The bad guys?!!"

The boy: "yes the bad guys!! Johann said you lot hurt people!"

Tony: "wait wait! Johann? From H.Y.D.R.A said we are the bad guys? He's the bad guy!"

The boy: "why should I believe you?!"

Tony: "Jarvis, show our saves of the decade"

The screen of Jarvis lights up showing the avengers help people and saving peoples lives, the boy looked almost betrayed and sad, everything they said was a lie.

Tony: "we're the hero's kid."

Clint: "H.Y.D.R.A lied to you. Do you remember anything about what they did to you? They haven't got a great track record when it comes to people especially kids"

The boy shook his head at Clint. He was lying he remembered little parts, like his parents dying or when he was thrown in a cell or the guards knocking him unconscious.

Tony: "you should stay here. Away from them. You'll be safe here."

Steve: "tony are you sure about this?"

Tony: "he's a kid."

Steve: "we don't even know his na-"

The boy: "it's Lorenzo. My name is Lorenzo."

All the avengers looked at him and Clint smiled

Clint: "I'm Clint. That's Natasha, Thor, Tony, Bruce, Steve and Maria"

AUTHOR COMMENT
Hope you enjoy, I will be updating a few of my old stories soon! This and "I got your back" will be the main two I'm focusing on!!
TikTok: Zammstories
Go follow???