Introduction... ♡

A world full of man-eating demons...and more than less suffering in all lives...The demon slayer corp created to stop Kibusuji Muzan, and bring justice to ones of harm. The hashira: highest ranking in the corp...the strongest slayers among slayers...have pain that nobody would know...
.
.
.
.
.

Tomioka Giyu, the Water Hashira. Stoic, reserved, uninterested and, self-deniably strong. Standing tall with a memento of his friend and sister in the form of a mismatched haori.

Iguro Obanai, the Serpent Hashira. Also stoic and quite reserved...but harsh..
and cold. Being irritated by even the presence of someone he dislikes. He stood at a short height wearing a large black and white striped haori. And a mask of bandages covering his mouth... always had
piqued curiosity...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira. Stood by Tomioka. Poking him playfully to attempt to make a conversation, smiling at him.

Kocho: "Tsun! Tsun! Tomioka-san! Won't you even respond to me?"

Kocho bothered Tomioka, and he felt irritated and never let it show....and yet Kocho was one of the few people he trusted...

Tomioka: "Stop it Kocho... What do you need from me...? This is a meeting for important matters..."

Tomioka stated, turning his body slightly to face Kocho as he rested his arms to his sides.

Kocho: "Well I would assume friendship is important! Let's be friends, Tomioka!"

Tomioka: "..."

An awkward silence fell between them... But it was broken by none other than Iguro Obanai, and Shinazugawa Sanemi....the Serpent and Wind Hashiras..

Shinazagawa: "Don't waste your time on him, Kocho. He's not talking..."

He said in a harsh and irritated tone of voice. Followed by Iguro's comment.

Iguro: "Probably why he basically has no friends..."

Iguro scoffed, not facing Tomioka, Shinazagawa, or even Kocho...

Kocho: "Iguro-san. That's not polite. Same to you, Shinazagawa. Tomioka may be quiet but he doesn't deserve being disrespectful at the rank of hashir-"

Tomioka: "it's fine...Kocho... they're right anyway...no need to defend me."

Tomioka interrupted Kocho. Saying he really didn't need nor want to be defended. Kocho stayed quiet as the conversation fell back to the Serpent and Wind Hashira.

Shinazagawa: "Pfft. Pathetic."

Iguro stayed silent, not facing anything or anyone. Before walking away without another word...the almost invisible expression he had was unreadable.
.
.
.
.
.