🌷💚 The Season's Changing 💚🌷

I know that springtime is coming this month, but I really wanted to make headcanons and facts for Rossette and the Everorests here~ 💚🌷

So, my headcanons for the Everorests are:
💚 The Everorests' favorite season is Spring.
💚 They held a Spring Festival to celebrate the season arrives.
💚 Before Spring comes, they buy some plant or flower seeds so they could grow when it comes.
💚 The Everorest loves flowers, nature and plant life (which indicates their plant, flower and forest based motif)

And here's facts about Rossette:
🌷Despite her shy and timid nature, she is actually very kind and caring to her friends.
🌷She smiles often in public.
🌷Her flower can release a sweet scent from it.
🌷Her scent from her flower like hair is roses mixed with jasmine flowers.
🌷This scent of her's is known to soothe and calm down any Mixels who just got a bad day or just upset about something.
🌷She's very thoughtful to her friends, and she always listens to her friends whenever they have a bad day.
🌷When a Mixel (or her friends) are down, she goes up to them and reassures them that it's natural to have that.
🌷With a return, she releases her sweet scent that could soothe and relax a Mixel (or her friends).
🌷When she grows up, she will be a famous fashion designer.

💚🌷~

Rossette, and Everorests - © - Me

Mixels - © - Lego, Cartoon Network