Chapter 53

jennie stood on the side to watch taehyung receive the same treatment.

To her shock, she watched as the bodyguard opened the room door and gestured politely for taehyung to enter.

Jennie ran over in her high heels in disbelief. She watched the bodyguard close the door right after.

She pointed at him in rage. “What’s the meaning of this? You didn’t even ask taehyung any questions before letting him in, yet you insisted on stopping me!”

“My apologies, Miss Kim.” The bodyguard appeared to be in serious work mode. “As per boss’s command if Mr. Kim wishes to see him, no matter how late it is, there is no need to stop his. As for the other unimportant people, they are all to be kept out.”

Upon hearing this, jennie's complexion nearly turned green from her anger.

How could jungkook spoil that ugly, fat man to this extent?

“I’m taehyung's second sister!”

She said, “I’m your boss’s...”

But stopped at this point because she refused to say the word sister-in-law even if someone beat her to death.

This was because she would only become Madam Jeon!

“An unimportant person.” The bodyguard filled in the blank for her.

“Hmph!” jennie's teeth were almost crushed from the way she was grinding them. However, she was helpless.

Taehyung had gone to disturb jungkook so early in the morning. There was no way he wouldn’t get mad at him.

She kept her eyes on the tightly shut room door. She was going to happily wait and watch as taehyung was tossed out!

After several minutes, she had nearly dug a hole into the door with her eyes. However, taehyung had yet to be chased out.

She felt her liver hurting with resentment!

Inside the room, taehyung actually did not disturb jungkook's sleep intentionally.

It was just... there was only one bed in the guest room which the Kim family had arranged for him and his mother. Eunji was already sleeping on that bed.There wasn’t even a sofa that he could use.

He did not wish to share a bed with eunji. That would make him feel uncomfortable.

The storeroom he previously used was probably filled with real junk right now.

There wasn’t any other room prepared for him.

Thus, after deliberating over it, he felt he could only sleep in jungkook's room.

The bedroom jungkook was occupying was very simple. However, the carpet had been changed to a new one, and the bedsheets were also replaced with luxurious ones with gold stitching on them. There was also a one meter long, brand new sofa in the room.

All of the Kim home’s guest rooms were identical. Jungkook must have ordered someone to bring in the new carpet, sheets and sofa.

If the Kim family maids had done it, there was no way jennie wouldn’t have known his whereabouts.

And if that had been the case, she wouldn’t have entered the wrong room on the third floor to climb into hangyeol's bed.

jungkook appeared slightly drowsy as he leaned against the bed frame. He watched taehyung expressionlessly with his handsome features, “It’s so late... or maybe it’s more accurate to say, early. Do you need something from me?”