♡Alpha♡1/5

Enjoy.

......

Jungkook woke up panting heavily, it was the same dream again or whatever it was.
'Alpha '.'Alpha '.

Was all that omega in his dreams say , every time . He sighed he didn't know what to do , was the omega in trouble and seriously needed his help or what.

If that was the case then he wanted to help his omega.

....

Jungkook dried his hair after he came from the bathroom. Then changed into his favourite clothes.
'He needs you '.

There it went again . Black spoke to him. Black is jungkook's wolf ...He has been saying this ever since jungkook started having those dream.
But how could jungkook help him.

" Good morning alpha " jungkook growled. He hated being called alpha ...by a person who wasn't his mate to say the least.

Especially by her Neeha , she was such a slut. 

"lm sorry " she apologised but you could see she didn't regret it one bit.

But he tolerated it because he was their Alpha pack after all. He was the Blue Moon packs alpha after his mother and father passed away.

He had to grow up at nineteen and become alpha but he still had no mate , maybe his mate was never going to come.

......

" F-father please no "

" Shut up you faggot " his mother hissed.

Before his father slapped him across the face. Jimin did nothing but cry.

His parents hated him for being an omega. They wanted a alpha or beta that could take over the pack . But here was jimin.

" You such a waste of space " his mother said taking his face in her hands harshly.

Jimin just sobbed uncontrollably, his body shaking . His own parents could be so hateful towards their own child.

He wished something could change this or someone. As he felt a kick hit his stomach .

It hurt it was so painful.

'Alpha . Alpha ' he wished his alpha would hear him.

......

"Alpha .Alpha."

Jungkook heard it again but this time he saw the boy sitting on the ground with his face in his hands crying.

"Alpha . Alpha " the boy kept on chanting while sobbing .

Jungkook approached the crying boy and pulled his chin up. The boy was beautiful , his lips , eyes and everything else.

" Omega ". The boy looked at him before smiling.

" Alpha , you finally came " the boy said before embraced jungkook in a hug.

But soon they started drifting apart.... like something was pulling them apart.

" Alpha "

" Omega "

" Where the light shines so bright but inside is a darkness ....they hurting me alpha "

That's all jungkook heard before his eyes shot open . What could it mean .

His omega was so beautiful but his eyes were in pain. He needed jungkook.

He needed help and jungkook was going to help his omega , one way or another.

. .....

TO BE CONTINUED
....

Thx for reading