Srusti's Decision

Read the books "Fallen For My Bestfriend's Brother and My Charming Rogue written by Mufasa_My_Hero The books has an unique and fresh story line that hooks you and fall in love with her interesting characters. Her story telling makes you read the book until the end. Try and see. And her other two books, My Mysterious Wife and The Love of My Life are now available as ebooks on Kindle Unlimited. Read and see, definitely you will fall in love with her amazing characters.

The episode Begins...

Arya:

"Ishaan inquired, 'Can someone answer me?'"

"'Nothing happened, Ishaan,' I attempted to divert him."

"Then why did this great lady slap Abhishek, and why do you have those water drops in your eyes?" Ishaan raised my chin. I remained silent.

"So no one's going to tell me what's wrong. Great. Let me see the recording then," Ishaan declared, settling onto the sofa.

"Srusti whispered, 'Brother accused sister-in-law as a bitch.'"

"What?" Ishaan stood, staring at Abhishek.

"Ishaan, please let it go," I pleaded, attempting to restrain him.

"Move," Ishaan ordered, gripping my arm and pushing me aside as he approached Abhishek.

The room fell silent as everyone watched his anger flare. Ishaan, fueled by rage, advanced toward Abhishek, intending to slap him. But in that charged moment, something unexpected happened: he struck me instead as I stood between Ishaan and Abhi. Everyone including Ishaan looked at me shocked. The force of his blow sent shockwaves through my body, and I felt my lip split, blood welling up.

"Arya," Ishaan's voice trembled as he touched my bleeding lip.

"Why did you do that?" His concern was palpable as he scanned my face.

"Someone fetch the first aid kit," Ishaan instructed, and his mother promptly handed it over.

Gently, he wiped away the blood and applied pain relief gel to my cheek. His touch was both soothing and bewildering. Until now, I'd never seen this side of him and never imagined his hands capable of such force.

"You're crazy, Arya. Why did you intervene?" His voice wavered and choked. Was it love that made him react so fiercely, unable to bear even my slightest pain? Ishaan lifted me into his arms, carrying me past our stunned family members and into our room.

"Tomorrow, I'll discuss this," he said solemnly. In our room, he gently laid me on the bed next to Eira, who had returned from camp and was already asleep.

Ishaan continued, his tone apologetic, "I've warned you about them. They lack manners. On behalf of Abhishek, I apologize."

His touch was tender as he placed an ice pack on my cheek. But then he surprised me further, confessing, "I can't see you in pain, Arya. I've guarded my heart since witnessing Amrita's last breath. Yet somehow, you've invaded it without my knowledge. I want only your happiness."

I pouted, reminding him, "You're the one who slapped me."

His eyes softened. "I never intended that. I couldn't have predicted your actions."

That night, Ishaan held both Eira and me securely in his arms. The next morning, while preparing coffee and breakfast, I found Abhishek in the kitchen.

Later that night, Ishaan held me and Eira securely in his arms. The next morning, while I prepared coffee and breakfast for Eira and Ishaan, Abhishek entered the kitchen.