002 ↳ 'just the person'

CHAPTER 002 -↳ 'just the person'[ real life, imessage ]

CHAPTER 002 -
'just the person'
[ real life, imessage ]

the silence of the early morning was suddenly shattered by a blood-curdling scream that filled the rae home, resonating through the walls and beyond, possibly reaching the farthest corners of the city

shattered by a blood-curdling scream that filled the rae home, resonating through the walls and beyond, possibly reaching the farthest corners of the city. quinn, lying curled up in her bed, let out a scream as she stared at her phone screen in utter disbelief. the number of followers on her social media account had fallen drastically overnight, leaving her in a state of shock and despair.

leo, stumbled into her room, rubbing his eyes sleepily, "what's wrong? it's like 8 am and you're screaming already."

"i've lost like a mil overnight, this thing has been going on for five months." she mumbled.

quinn thrust her phone towards him, her face buried in the pillow beside her. she was hoping that leo could somehow make sense of the situation and help her out of this predicament.

leo laughed, thinking it was one of quinn's usual dramas, but as he looked at the phone, his expression turned grim. the number of followers had indeed fallen drastically.

"do you have any ideas to fix this?" she asked but leo was clueless too and shook his head.

"i'm meeting a friend later, he could possibly come up with something, no promises though." he shrugged and left.

quinn felt a wave of relief sweep over her as leo left her room, but the anxiety and frustration of losing her followers continued to linger. she slammed her phone down and got out of bed, hoping to distract herself from the situation.

she paced her room a few times, trying to come up with a plan but she just couldn't think of anything. it felt like she had been pacing forever until a vibration came from her phone causing her to practically throw herself towards it.