chapter 1

Levi pov

"Welcome home Eren" I said while cleaning up the kitchen "hey babe" eren said while kissing me on my forehead "so how was work"its good but babe i have to tell you something.eren said while he take off his coat and shoes. "what is it"?well am going on a trip it's like a business trip but don't worry am only going for 1 week"Eren said while hugging the back the back of me."so when will you go"? I'm going next week Monday Eren said while going upstairs to change I smile and went to watch some t.v second later Eren comes back.
"Mind if I join" Eren said while going to sit next to be."well your already sitting down so might as well sit next to me"Eren keep kissing me and cuddling up on me making me laugh "Eren stop that tickles"i said while laughing suddenly eren phone rings "be right back love" Eren said as he went upstairs i sigh and waited for Eren minutes later eren come back."sorry babe bad news am going on that trip first thing tomorrow"
"Oh noo that means I won't see you tell next week"I said a little disappointed in my voice"don't worry babe we can still hangout now" Eren said kissing me more
I kiss him back and Eren start to kiss me neck well at least we have time to have sex now I said in my mind and let Eren do his work

Argh I said groaning while waking up I look around and noticed I was in me and Eren room I look next to me and Eren was not there so I got out of bed and went down stairs I look to see a note

Sorry babe didn't have time so Made you some breakfast before I leave so love you and make sure call me if something goes wrong

Love Eren

I smile to myself and went to eat the breakfast that Eren prepared me later I went to go sit down and watch t.v I just hope Eren doesn't do anything stupid.